epilogue 2

okay, so this is really unexpected and probably won't even be viewed much because most of you have probably removed this from your library already, but i deleted the sequel and i'm just doing another epilogue okay yeah. don't hate me. bye.

September 4, 2014
Luke's first class of college went quite well. He met a kid named Alex and they were already great friends due to the same music taste. He text ashton throughout the whole day and was excited for Ashton's first day of school tomorrow. He didn't know why Ashton's school started a different day, but all schools were different, right? All his professors were nice and didn't seem like hard teachers.

October 21, 2014
Luke hugged Ashton tighter then he ever could. He was so happy to see his boyfriend after a month and a half. Luke was never good with distance. They spent Thanksgiving with Calum and Michael as promised. Shopping in California was the highlight of their vacation and Ashton knew he wanted to live here with Luke in the future. It was always so nice and he knew Luke loved the warmth.

December 24, 2014
All four boys came home for christmas break. the four families decided to get together and have a huge christmas eve dinner. Ashton's dad was not there since he was still being a little bitch about Lashton's relationship. He would probably freak out if he knew Calum and Michael were together also.

December 25, 2014
Luke and Ashton woke up next to each other Christmas morning. They kissed a little before finally getting out of bed and going to see Luke's mum. Ashton had stayed with them since he couldn't exactly be in the same house as his father. They spent the day cuddling on the couch and watching christmas specials before the Irwin's came over and they exchanged presents.

January 1, 2015
Of course Luke and Ashton shared their romantic kiss at midnight. They may or may not have taken a trip to Luke's bedroom to have sex afterwards.

February 14, 2015
Ashton sent Luke a box in the mail filled with chocolates, cards, and a teddy bear. Luke was so happy he called Ashton up right away and they ended up talking for hours.

March 12, 2015
Since it was Ashton's spring break he flew out to Luke. They shared a small twin bed for a week but neither of them complained. And when Luke's roommate left the room they may have hooked up over and over.

April 4, 2015
Luke's spring break finally arrived and he went to see Ashton. He got to watch Ashton play soccer and he cheered so loud for him, he couldn't talk for two days.

June 14, 2015
Luke sits in his aunt's living room watching a movie while he facetimed Ashton. They were watching the same movie over the phone and it was just like they were together (except they couldn't cuddle). They were watching The Avengers.

"I wanna see you." Luke pouts, taking a cookie off the table.

"You see me right now, dummy." Ashton giggles.

"I mean in person." Luke spits his tongue out at him. "I want to hug you."

"I know." Ashton sighs. "It's just hard. I don't have the money to get there."

"i know." Luke nods. "It's the same for me, but at least you have a job."

Ashton chuckles, "you don't have to pay rent and your phone bill so shut it."

"I'm sorry." Luke sighs. "I just miss you."

"I miss you too, babe."
"Ya know, my new roommate sucks. He always blasted his music when I'm about to go to bed. I'm so happy I get to move out of there in the fall when school starts again."