But if she could spare some money..it would be mighty helpful in the long run.

"Rich Men will do anything to get their future told." Winnie replied lamely.

"Anything?" Klaus giggled. He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Thats two brothers asking about my bedroom secrets!" Winnie exclaimed, "If I didn't know better- Id say the people in this house are a little too invested in my love life."

Klaus didn't say anything for a moment. She was doing her playful flirting thing again- like shes always done. But this time, she didn't know what she said was the actual the truth.

For about half the Hargreeves children, Winnie was their first crush.

"Well you do still have the body of a teen." Klaus shrugged, implying the obvious problems of screwing a teenage girl.

"I do not!" Winnie huffed. She flicked a strand of pale blonde hair from her eyes and he smiled.

"Mmmhmmm." Klaus hummed knowingly.

"I dont! I just look...young." Winnie said and crossed her arms.

"No. Looking young - for someone born in 1989- would be not having crows feet." Klaus snorted.

"You have the body of a teenager." He pointed up and down at the girl with something he planned on stealing. He immediately stuffed whatever it was into his pocket.

"Ok." Winnie saw his point. "I think I have a prime minister to call."

Klaus and Winnie burst out laughing. Partly because it was totally true and she really did have to make some calls and partly because that fact was so ridiculous- it was funny.

"The prime fucking minister." Klaus laughed. Winnie giggled lightly.

"Well he came to me about the future and whatever. We got to drinking and one thing lead to another." Winnie sighed happily as she remembered the good time.

"Im pretty sure Five predicted this."

-
"As the inaugural class of the umbrella Academy- I purpose we follow a widely accepted school ritual!"

A young Winnie sat in the very corner of a booth in Griddy's donut shop. It was 3 in the morning and her family decided they wanted to gorge themselves on Donuts.

A young Diego sat across from Winnie with Klaus and Ben besides him. Winnie was curled into Fives arms and besides Allison and Luther. Vanya was at the end of the table- like she usually was. In front of them was a feast of donuts.

"And whats that sweetcheeks." Klaus asked. His smile almost as goofy as hers, but only because he smoked a joint before they left and was pleasantly buzzed.

"Im not streaking if thats what you are suggesting." Five quickly cut in. A joking smile on his lips but his worried eyes betrayed him.

"Aw man. There goes my chance to see your cute little butt." Winnie whined.

A ruckus of noise sounded from the other Hargreeves children, who disapproved of Winnies statement. Allison threw her empty cup at her.