Request- Alec Lightwood

Quick bit of info-> Abby and Izzy are the same age, Jace and Alec are 2 years older than them. The italic ages are Abby's.
_____________________________________

(Abby's P.O.V)

* 10 years of age*

Alec and Izzy punch, kick, swipe and jab at each other in the middle of the training room, demonstrating their perfect form in combat. I'm supposed to be focusing on their technique and studying their strategies, however I can't help but study the oldest Lightwood. His hair the brown of aged mahogany, rich and deep, his hazel eyes so entrancing I couldn't help but stare at him. Jace not-so-subtly nudges me in the ribs to bring me back to reality. It earns him a sharp punch in the shoulder, which is returned by a harsh death glare.

Jace and I have been best friends since we transferred to the Institute, and we had both bonded with our Lightwood counterpart. We were like siblings in personality and even appearance, causing us to stick by each others side. We decided to become partners in combat with the Lightwoods, parabatai. Izzy and I decided we wanted to perform the ritual as soon as possible, whereas Jace and Alec were less excited and put it off until the end of the month.

"Entreat me not to leave thee,
Or return from following after thee-
For whither thou goest, I will go,
And where thou lodgest, I will lodge.
Thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God.
Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried.
The Angel do so to me, and more also,
If aught but death part thee and me."

The afterparty commences and people are socializing to their hearts content. However, as usual, I'm stuck in the corner, avoiding the parents of my parabatai. Although the Lightwoods had taken me in, they had done it reluctantly due to the state of my parents... exiled. Sneaking up behind me, Izzy tries to scare. Key word... Tries. I grab Izzy's arm and twist it behind her back.
"Bad idea Lightwood." I smirk.
"God you are wayyyyy too much like my brother..." she sulks.
"She's nothing like me." Alec suddenly butts in.
"Yeah I'm nothing like him" I respond.

Izzy doesn't respond and just looks between us with her eyebrows raised.

"Kids...." Alec mumbles.
"You're only two years older!" Izzy yells as Alec saunters across the room.
"Ignore him. He's just being well... Him." I comfort her.
"Yeah. I know. Anyway... Are you going to even try and socialise? I know you have to avoid my parents but at least try and talk to other people. Plus I think Jace is missing his little sister." Izzy points out.
"He's not my brother."
"He may as well be." Izzy chuckles.
"I know." I admit.
"Besides we're all gonna be siblings one day..."
"How?"
"Because you'll marry my brother."

I don't know how to respond so I just glance at the oldest Lightwood and then quickly look down.

"Oh my gosh you actually like him!" Izzy squeals.
"Shut up! No I don't" I whisper yell.
"Yes you do. You love him. I can feel it. We're parabatai now remember. I feel what you feel." she points out.
"Well if we're using that excuse then surely I can blame it on the fact that you love your brother." I retort.
"No this feeling is different... Stronger."
"Yeah well whatever. Doesn't matter if it's true or not it'll never happen so"
"But it could."

*13 years of age*

"Izzy can you please stop acting like a 5 year old and actually take this training seriously!" I yell as my parabtai tries to tickle me as a way of defending herself.
Once she finishes laughing she simple states, "By the Angel, you're becoming more and more like Alec as you get older."
"What's so bad about that?" Alec interrupts, smirking at me adding a not-so-subtle wink.

I thrust my gaze downwards so that my golden blonde hair falls over my face, covering the blood that has rushed to my cheeks.

"Awwww she's blushing." Izzy teases.
"Maybe she likes me. Not that she'd ever admit it." Alec remarks.