Request- Jace Herondale

(Y/N's P.O.V)

*ten years ago*

I run through the institute running away from my attackers. As they fling their weapons towards me, my body twist and turns to avoid injury. I run into the training room and adopt a defensive stance. I whip my head around searching for my opponents. Suddenly, I'm pinned to the ground with strong arms holding me down. I frantically squirm to try and break my captor grip but fail. I look up and see the familiar striking blue eyes and freakishly blonde hair. Jace Wayland. By the angel I'm gonna miss this boy.
"This probably isn't the best time to bring this up but I have to leave" I say.
His face falters and his eyes tell the story of a heart shattering. I see tears well up in his eyes but he quickly wipes them away.
"W-what?" he asks.
"I have to go to the London Institute" I say as I stand up now facing not only Jace but Alec and Izzy as well.
"You're what?!" Alec almost screams.
"I-I have to go to the London Institute..." I mumble as the words get caught in my throat scared of what someone will say next.
"When?" Izzy inquires timidly.
"Tomorrow." I answer.
"TOMORROW?!" the trio shout.
"Yes" I confirm.
"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Alec snaps. "Because I knew you'd react like this..." I trail off as I feel their eyes glaring at me.
"Maybe my Mum was right," I mumble, "Maybe I should have just left without saying goodbye." And with that I sprint towards my room and lock the door. I've made my choice. Now all I need to do is avoid them till tomorrow morning.

*present time*

Ten years ago I left the New York Institute and now I've returned. I'm older now but I still remember all my friends. Alec. Izzy... Jace. I don't know how they'll react to me returning but I asked their parents to keep it from them because I guess I want it to be a surprise. I walk in through the doors. Not one thing has changed since I was 8. By the angel I missed this place.
"Y/N?" I hear a familiar voice mumble. I turn around for my eyes to fall into the gaze of the familiar hazel eyes I used to know so well.
"How did you know Alec?" I joke.
Before I can even breathe once more I am engulfed in a hug by the now exceedingly tall Lightwood.
"Alec? Who are you hugging? It's gotta be someone important if you...." Izzy trails off.
"Y/N!"she screams as she runs towards me joining the now group hug between the Lightwoods and I.
"Izzy why did you scream?", I hear the most familiar voice question, "And why are you and Alec hugging someone?".
Alec and Izzy remove their arms from around me and step out of the way so I am in the blonde's vision.
"Y-Y/N?" he stutters.
"The one and only" I mumble.
Before I can even think I am enveloped in the tightest hug.
"J-jace I need to be able to breathe" I laugh. He lets go but holds onto my waist. He chuckles with me and presses his forehead to mine.
"I missed you" he says as he pushes a strand of my blue hair away from my face.
We stare into each others eyes, my blue orbs gazing at his beautiful heterochromia. Slowly, we both lean in as our eyes close and suddenly his lips capture mine in a gentle kiss. It doesn't last long but as we pull away both our cheeks turn red. We both look up as he says, "I've waited ten years to do that".
_____________________________________
Hi! Hope you liked this @Shadowhuntersrule21 ! You didn't give me a name so I used Y/N but I used your appearance.
-Dani x