Gaining His Power

✨Lucy P.O.V
I start to wake up and I notice I'm back at the beach house, Natsu must've brought me here after I passed out. Then I feel something wrapped around me. It feels like a...... tail? I look behind me and see Natsu. But he has dragon like horns, a tail, and wings!!!! What the hell!!!

I slide away from him but I end up falling off the bed and waking him up.

Natsu looks at me a little panicked and worried and he said "Oh my god!! Lucy are you okay?!" Wow he's more worried than I thought. He comes over in his boxers and helps me up. Then he starts examining my body checking for injuries.

I speak up and ask "N-Natsu?"

"Yeah Luce."

"Why the fuck do you have a dragon tail, wings, and fucking horns!?!?!?!?!?!" I scream at him shocked.

He's stunned for a second, then looks behind him and sees the wings. Looks down and sees the tail. And feels his head for the horns. Then he replies "Well Lucy this is part of the mating season, but it only happens to Fire Dragon Slayers, we develop dragon-like features after we've marked our mate. Now I think it's time for punishment cuz you just swore after I've told you not to multiple times." He finishes with a seductive smirk 😏.

I'm shocked.

Then he grabs me with his tail and pulls me on the bed onto his lap. He starts kissing my neck and nibbling on it. Then I realize I'm wearing a beautiful blue dress that Natsu is most likely gona rip off. Natsu is getting so into it he doesn't even notice his flames all over him.

 Natsu is getting so into it he doesn't even notice his flames all over him

The flames aren't hurting me so that's good.

(A/N: I'm to lazy to write another lemon in one day so make up your own shit. Search NaLu lemon on google and have fun creating the lemon for dis part.)