Dragon Slayers do what with who now?

I made the pic above. It's Natsus Dragon Form. I made it in an app called Gachalife and Gachaverse. Sorry if it's not that good 😅

          ✨Lucy P.O.V
I was on my way to the guild when all of a sudden I got flashbacks of what Natsu and I did this morning. Now I can't stop blushing!!!😣
I still want to know why he called me his mate though, like wtf is up with that?

*At the Guild*
I opened the guild doors and got the usual greeting from everyone. I went to my usual seat at the bar and ordered my strawberry 🍓 milkshake. Levy came up and sat down and we started chatting.

   🔥Natsu P.O.V
I was in the guild, fighting with Gray as usual, when all of a sudden the guild doors swung open and I got the strongest scent of strawberry and vanilla hit me causing me to stop fighting Gray and stumble back a bit. It was like I was in a trance.

Gray noticed this and said "Hey Natsu, you alright man?" I could tell he was a little worried, but I just ignored him and started walking away. He obviously didn't like that cuz then he shouted,

"Hey answer me when I'm talkin' to you!!!" He grabbed my shoulder and I growled. I looked back at him and just gave him a deadly glare that I knew would make him back The fuck off.

 I looked back at him and just gave him a deadly glare that I knew would make him back The fuck off

He stumbled back and and judging by the look on his face I could tell he was scared. I just turned around again and started walking towards the bar to be with MY Luce.

I was stopped when Master yelled, "Listen up brats! I need to see Lucy, Levy, Kinana, and Mira in my office now!" When I heard he needed Luce and I couldn't go with her that pissed me off.

✨Lucy P.O.V
I was confused when Master said he needed me in his office ' What could Master want?' Then I heard Natsu's voice in my head saying 'Carful Luce. Don't let your guard down.' I was confused to say the least.
When I got into Masters office he said that Levy found a book that talks about something called 'Dragon Slayer Mating Season' right now it's Fire Dragon Slayer's Mating Season, that means it's Natsu's mating season right now.
==========================°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
WHAT THE BOOK SAYS
If you are reading this book that must mean you have a Dragon Slayer in the heat.
Page 10 Fire
Because we're talking about a Fire Dragon Slayer, things are going to be a bit different, things will be more intense. Fire Dragon Slayers are more rough but also more sensitive.

Stage 1: During stage 1 the Dragon Slayer will start acting differently than their normal self. They will be more clingy and affectionate towards their mate.

Stage 2: During stage 2 the Dragon Slayer will be more possessive. Any other male/female gets within a 5 foot radius of their mate the Dragon Slayer will be filled with nothing but rage and they will attack whoever attempted to get close to their mate. They will also feel the need to please their mate no matter what.

Stage 3: During stage 3 the Dragon Slayers power increases 4 times greater than their power high. The most powerful they've ever felt their power go. They will also need to touch their mate at all times.

Stage 5: During stage 5 the Dragon Slayer completes the mating ritual by marking their mate making a bond that can never be broken. And giving their mate of choice some of his/her power.

Stage 6: During stage 6 the Dragon Slayers mate must make the Slayers magic part of them by eating their element. In this case because we're talking about a Fire Dragon Slayer their mate must eat some of the Slayers fire to make his/her element part of them so they can use it with no harm coming to them. If a mate doesn't do this and tries to use the Slayers magic, they will be harmed.
WARNING: If a mate does not accept the Dragon Slayer. The Slayer will die due to a broken heart and commit suicide.
Mating Season lasts for 2 months so if you are a mate of a Dragon Slayer, have fun because they are going to want to have sex throughout the entire season.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
No Ones P.O.V
Everybody turned to a shocked, horrified, and slightly intrigued Lucy. Because they all knew she was his mate. And nothing and no one can change that reality. Or the problem at hand.

___________________________==========================••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Hello guys. Thank you so much for reading!😁 I am so sorry if it wasn't that good I tried really hard. I love all of you so much. Bye bye my little wolves.
XOXO~ Wolfie 🐺