1

3rd Person P.O.V
It all started in the summer, Lucy was getting ready to be sent away to some fancy private school her parents forced her to go to every year. She wished that just once she could live as a regular 17 year old girl. Who would want to constantly be ignored by their parents. Her mother sometimes tried to show her affection but she was always caught up with that stupid company. But little did Lucy know this was going to by far be the Worst. Fucking. Day. Ever.

Lucy P.O.V
"LUCYYY PLEASE COME DOWN STAIRS NOW" Her mother had called her name for the thousandth time. She finally got up and stomped downstairs. "Yes?" she said as she approached the last step. "Lucy I know your stressed enough with school coming up and it being your last year and everything but it's something me and your father have been hiding from you" Lucy immediately felt her stomach drop. She tensed up she saw her mother's away slowly shift her gaze from her to a few papers.

Her father just sat there emotionless. He had no look on his face he was just giving her mother a stern look. "Spit it out already we need for her to go over these papers Layla". He said after a long period of silence. Her mother finally gained back her focus and looked back at Lucy with a look of pure heartbreak.

"Lucy you know how your fathers airline company has been doing really well right...." she was dragging it she just wouldn't spit it out "Yes mother I know, can you please tell me what's going on here and stop dragging the conversation!" Lucy was so scared she was never involved in her parents company and she never wanted to be. She knew she was going to have to inherit everything sooner or later. But Jesus she didn't want to deal with all this right now. Her father was glaring at her mother at this point.

"Well as you also know...the Fullbusters have a great company too...and recently we contacted them to work together. They have a son named Gray, I don't know if you've heard of him but he's a very handsome young man, He's done some great photo shoots for Sorccer Weekly. He's also the same age as you! That's great isn't it Lucy!" her eyes slowly started to water up. She had done something that she felt guilty about. Lucy was so scared, what was her mother leading to?

"Well your father had came up of the idea...t-that if we married you two together we could both combine the companies. I-it wouldn't be right now! of course not b-but we thought after a year when your done with highschool we could arrange it" So that was it....she was forced into a marriage with a guy she's never even met. Lucy stood there. Speechless, what could she even say? She couldn't say no or her life would be ruined. She just wanted to run..and be free and never have to deal with this again. This by far was the worst fucking day ever in her life.

Gray's P.O.V
Gray was laying done on his bed watching something on his phone. His step brother, Lyon, came into the room laughing hysterically. "Grayyyyyyyy" he lingered his name. "What idiot" Gray threw a pillow at his brother but his brother quickly dodged it. "Your getting marrieddddddddddd" "Huh" Gray immediately sat up and gave Lyon the dirtiest look he could conjure up. "Hey don't get mad at me" Lyon had put his hands up in defense. "Go ask mom about it I heard everything". Gray got up and stormed out his room he went downstairs to see his mother cooking. "Mother!" she stopped what she was doing and turned around "Yes Gray?". Gray couldn't be more heated right now, he was praying that this was a prank Lyon was doing. "Your marrying me off?!" Gray hands were curled up and he was looking his mother right in the eye.

She dropped a spoon she was using to stir what ever she was cooking. Her eyes sifted and she down at her feet. "Y-yes i'm sorry I didn't say anything sooner.... I promise I was going to tell you". Gray couldn't believe it his heart sank. He was sad...confused...hurt. His mind didn't know what emotion to be. He was just a big ball of emotions. "Why me?! Why not fucking Lyon?!" Lyon had stepped back, not wanting to get involved in the commotion.

"The girl is really pretty, she kind and sweet. I've met once before. She's like a ball of sunshine. I promise you'll love her!" Her mom had spit out the words. She just ignored his question. "Listen Gray, I had met with Jude and Layla Heartfilla. They wanted to combine our business and I thought it would be a good idea since it's so hard to do it alone you know....ever since your father passed. But the only way we could combine is if we combined by blood or marriage. You know how these things works. Lyon is way to old to marry her and Ultear is as well. I just can't run this company alone. I-I-I'm sorry Gray. Please just please". His mother broke down and started crying on the floor.

Gray was still furious he wanted to comfort her but he was just so...angry. He just walked back to his room and slammed his door. He was still confused with his emotions. He didn't know what to do at all. He just sat there. His life has already been so fucked up and now he has to deal with all of this. Yea she may be a nice girl and she may be pretty, but he just couldn't love someone he was forced to marry.
_____________________________
Hey guys!!! I'm so excited to start this story and I really hope you like it. They haven't started school yet at this part and it probably won't have anything to do with school till Chapter 4 perhaps. Right I just wanna give some pure Graylu and Navia. Brotp! :)) I also wanted to say that the art in the cover doesn't belong to me it was drawn by Hiro and edited and colored by @BonneyQ !
Hope you enjoyed !!

Word count-1001