mine - jisung

genre: fluff

After a long day of practicing new dances with stray kids, composing new songs and also running around the practice room to catch the youngest member, Jeongin, who had stolen your phone once again you were really tired.
While sitting in the car you could still keep your eyes open but when you laid down on the couch having your boyfriend Jisung next to you, you just fell asleep almost immediately and your head landed on his shoulder.
Chan and Changbin, which were sitting next to you were looking at each other like they were planning on doing something. the other members were staying in their rooms, sleeping, watching tv or just playing video games.
Jisung didn't really notice chan and changbins eye contact and the meaning behind it because he was busy admiring your cute face and ruffling your soft hair.
Chan and Changbin looked at each other the last time before Chan came really close to you, you didn't notice and Jisung neither because he was too busy watching K-Dramas on his phone.
Suddenly the pressure which was on Jisungs shoulder before was gone, he looked to the right seeing Chan and you, now cuddling with each other and you having your head on his shoulder.
"Chan stop." Jisung tried to stay calm but deep inside he was jealous and afraid of losing you, it may seem like he is overreacting but you were really close with Chan and that made it even worse.
If it would be another member he wouldn't mind that much and Chan and Changbin exactly knew that , of course.
"We don't want to wake y/n up.. just let them sleep." Chan said smiling innocently.
Jisung wanted to say something, or just hit Chan, but then saw you moving, he didn't want to wake you up, no one wanted that.
Chan put his arm around your waist, then Changbin came and ruffled your hair like Jisung did before when you were laying on his shoulder.
It was hard for him to stay calm knowing that other people are touching what's his right now, even if it's his best friends.
When your head fell on Chans lap it was too much for Jisung, he was now really angry, he also had red cheeks and grabbed your arm to pull you back into his arms.
There was so much movement that you woke up not really knowing what's going on right now, but you didn't care.
"Go back to sleep, chan and changbin were just bothering you the whole time." Jisung told you and gave you a light kiss on the forehead.
"We were just messing with you" Changbin tried to explain and Chan just nodded in agreement.
"It's fine, but don't touch y/n again. I'll break your fingers." Jisung said smiling because you were in his arms again.
He also started to fall asleep while watching his K-drama and the only and last thing on his mind was you.