Smiles

Summary:

A take on dork and calidork I man dirk and Caliborn

Notes:

I just want ot show you guys how these guys are doing we will get back to he main ship

Chapter Text

Your name is Dirk 'Helen' Strider but that's beside the point currently there is a black hair boy sitting next to you in art class, you look over to see what he's drawing, it's pretty damn fucking good if you do say yourself, it's a picture of this giant green guys with a peg leg and wacky eyes and a colorful coat. He catches you looking at him and gets a scowl "What prick? "He growls, "Just admiring a fNE work of art like damn that's so good it makes a Victoria secret model look like trash."You says with a stoic face catching a blush "That doesn't even make sense."he says looking mad but flustered, cute.

This guy's name is Caliborn English no relation to your bro Jake English.He's small like a barely up to your chin, he has black hair going over his eyes and very messy, his eyes are a bright green that matches his tie that he wears with a grey shirt and green pants.He doesn't like any for of touch he freaks out, people learned that the hard way.When the bell rings for lunch you stay next to him "Wanna catch lunch? You ask him and he looks at you with surprise "Me?" "Yeah." He looks stunned with his most likely because he has never had real friends. "Sure whatever...whore.."he tells you and you almost want to smile bit you don't you're a strider and you must keep stoicness. You don't walk to the cafeteria you walk to behind he school telling him that there is no people here so he would be comfortable, which was to his happiness.You spent all of Lunch listing to him go on about weird things like random ships and whores as he called them, he told you about his twin sister who you've already met though Roxy, they look so alike except for her dyed white hair. When you were trying to get him to tell you a joke you laughed cause he messed it all up, he punched you and told you to shut your whore mouth.You did smile something you haven't done in some time.