Chapter 4: Saved

Start bij het begin

Wait. The last part is optional. Being late is cool. Gawain 'yan ng mga hindi matinong tao kaya kapag lagi kang nagpapalate, ang ibig sabihin lang noon ay attention seeker ka.

I suddenly remembered my classmate back in my third year. I had a not-so-great-first-impression to her. She's the attention seeker. She's sarcastic and always acting like she's not an educated woman.

Unang kita ko palang sa kanya-I know
-never kaming magkakasundo in the future. And guess what? My intuition was right!

Our first period went well even if she's annoying as fuck. We shared the same group in a particular subject and she's the damn LEADER. Aaminin ko, she's quiet good in her studies. But she never takes our activities siriously to the point that our group was the least among the five groups in our section.

Since I'm kinda a good girl that year... (because I am a transferee, I need to cope up and act like a student must do...) here was what happened...

My group mates came to a plan that 'I' must lead the group instead of her because I'm better. She just ignores that so let's skip that part.

When the second period came in, one of my classmates told me that 'this' particular girl commented about my peformance last grading period. Sinabihan daw ako nito na nagbabai-baitan lang ako at sobrang arte kong magsalita-while reporting.

I just ignored that. I knew to myself that I speak well. My voice sounds great and everyone is complimenting me about that. What can I say? I possessed a great voice!

So the real quarell started in the second period of that year. I became wild, triggered or whatever you wanted to call it and this girl and I had 'tiny' riots inside our homeroom and just because I took absences a lot-she thought-I'm fucking running away from my deeds!

She kept laughing at me like what lunatics do. I once asked her before why she's laughing at me in our convo and she replied that she just want to. And there's nothing wrong with it. Note the sarcasm there, huh?

I'm just concerned with her situation. Because-damn. She's getting worse each day. And by in the third period-she lost her friends so she had no choice but to stick with the loner in our section so she has at least someone she could talk to.

She got everyone's symphaty in that act. Even mine. I started to treat her well-even though, we are acting civil to each other. But at least, we are fine.

Y'know, hanging out with a loner makes you a loner too because you had nobody to hang out with. Pero may advantage siya. She's closed with our female teachers.

In our fourth grading, we became groupmates again. She's fine, I'm fine, we're fine. Not until she became closed minded again.

And geez, she doesn't even know what she's saying! She became busy focusing with others mistakes that's why she had no time to check her own flaws and I pity her so much. She's a conceited bitch who badly needs attention. She had no time for herself. She's busy laughing at others' stupidity when in fact is.. she's the real stupid.

She can't even handle any relationship. Pala iyak pa, tsk.

Starting that day, I promised to myself that I would never be like her. So here I am, hard and tough just like the great wall of china and no one can ever break me. Because I will let no one passed behind my walls.