014.

i clocked my head to the side slightly as i overlooked my hair and makeup i had just finished doing myself. i took a deep breath moments before my boyfriend came him and snaked his hands around my waist,

"i didn't even hear you come in" i giggled as he pressed his lips to my neck multiple times. i turned around in my chair, looking up at him as he bit his lip staring at me.

"you. look. gorgeous" he softly pressed his lips on mine, i smiled before kissing him again. "i missed you, what have you been doing?" he sat down on my bed opposite me.

"just going out and about... you know" i shrugged, "what about you?" i raised an eyebrow, "how is tour rehearsals going?"

once he began to talk about how he was excited for the first show of europe tour tomorrow, i turned around back in my chair facing the mirror, listening as he spoke.the show was in london. one show in london at the start of the tour and one last one at the end of europe tour. he seemed excited, this is what he really loves and you can tell.

"anyways" he stood up and started to rub my shoulders slightly whilst he began to kiss my neck again. i relaxed almost letting out a few moans but i didn't allow it. "after this party, i'll say goodbye before i go... properly" he whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. i turned around and stood up,

"only if you're a good boy tonight" i kissed him on the cheek laughing before going to my coat hanger to get my teddy bear jacket. daniel complained as he dragged himself along behind me,

"but i haven't had sex in so long" he complained, "i'm going to be gone for 91 days dan" he rolled his eyes.

"i wish i could relate" i whispered to myself replying to when daniel mentioned not having sex in ages.

"what was that babe?" daniel shot his head up as he walked out the apartment. dani told him that it was nothing and followed him out the apartment shutting and locking the door behind her.

we made our way upstairs and followed the loud music coming from the one and only reece bibbys house. reece was throwing an party for no particular reason which was great because i needed a reason to get drunk and have a good time.

not long being at reeces party i see reece and blake in the corner of his living room part of his apartment. i catch reeces eye and he says something to blake but i couldn't catch what he said because his hand was covering his mouth, moments later reece waved and signalled for me and daniel to go over to them. i grabbed daniels hand and squeezed past the people making my way to the host of the party and his best mate.

"daniel, you know reece and blake? right?" i shouted slightly and they all nodded.

"you alright mate?" reece and daniel proceeded to do that man handshake every male does when they see another male. daniel thanked reece for inviting them and told them the rest of his band would be coming later.

as they were talking for a few moments i had noticed blake was staring at me. it had been a few days since, the beach. but we hadn't spoke to each other nor about it, and i didn't know if he had told anybody about it, but i know i hadn't, just yet.

blake shot me a look, it wasn't a friendly look i will tell you that. it was more of a, 'hi, we fucked on a beach a few days ago but you have a boyfriend so when are you going to tell him?' as i was about to shoot him a look back daniel started to do that handshake with blake instead which drew all of blakes attention to daniel.

"we started everything off on bad terms and i just want to say i'm sorry. it was unacceptable, i hope you can forgive me dude, let's just forget everything happened? yeah?" daniel shouted in blakes ear so he could hear but it was still loud enough i could hear it myself.

blake replied much quieter but still so daniel could hear him. it made me anxious that i could hear what daniel said but not blake. as blake spoke to daniel, blake remained all eye contact with me. i shook my head thinking of all the possibilities of what he could be saying. i sighed of relief when they both started laughing and blake broke the eyecontact with me. daniel and blake hugged it out before i felt daniels arm around my waist.

"so you two are okay now?" i questioned, raising an eyebrow. they both nodded, "and no beef with occur between you two either? from now on? for my sake?" i questioned again and their response was the same, a nod.

"baby" daniel laughed, "calm down, we're all good. you just need to relax a little, your drink is finished let me get you another okay? i'll be back in five" he took my empty cup out my hand before heading to wherever he was getting a drink from.

i deathstared blake for a moment.

"i don't know what you're playing at richardson" i crossed my arms.

"what do you mean?" he chuckled, "i've literally became mates with your boyfriend and i swear thats what you wanted?" he shook his head before he took a drink.

"just because we had sex doesnt mean-" i mentioned what happened for the first time since, forgetting reece bibby was standing in the middle of us.

"wait you two had sex?" he choked on his drink slightly. nobody answered him. "when?" he questioned, nobody replied again, "i said when?" blake decided to tell him. told him when, where, and how it happened.

my heart fell out of my arse if i'm being completely honest with you.

"okay, i'm not getting involved in any of this okay? and i mean it this time" reece sounded furious with the two of us, "pity on you blake, for shagging a girl who has a boyfriend. pity on you danielle, for shagging a boy who isn't your boyfriend" he shook his head, "you two can sort it out yourselves, fuck this i'm going to find george"

i could tell he was angry. i could tell he was angry by the way he crushed his cup in his hand slightly resulting in a little beer spillage on the carpet but nobody realised but me. i also could tell by the way he used my full name, and the way he said 'pity' because that's a proper word to use in an argument and trust me, reece does not use proper words.

i knew it was serious serious, when i had pissed off my best friend...