05.

it had been a few days since i saw blake, and to be honest it had affected me more than i thought it would.

sometimes i would go on his instagram, twitter, facebook and snapchat and be SO tempted to press that unblock button but i didn't. i didn't because i remembered that its okay to miss somebody but you can never forget why they're not in your life anymore??

or something like that. i don't know i saw it on twitter because i needed motivation in situations like this.

anyways...

after staring at my tv for a while my phone continuously decided to vibrate. i picked it up looking at the screen slightly squinting as the brightness hurt my eyes slightly.

reece🍚:
come over

reece🍚:
i'm bored

reece🍚:
oh yeah we need to talk

reece🍚:
also george is coming over so hurry your tiny arse over here dan.

i laughed slightly at the message.

dani:
i have a tiny arse??

dani:
a bit offended if i do say so myself bibby

he didn't hesitate to message back quickly,

reece🍚:
well you would have got offended if i said you had a fat arse so either way we don't win.

reece🍚:
just get over here you freak

i put my phone down before going to my sock draw and getting a pair of fluffy socks. i didn't bother putting a pair of shoes on as reece only lived a few floors up.

i continuously pressed the elevator button until it came up to my level. reece asked me if i was on my way and i quickly replied telling him i was.

i assumed there wouldn't be anyone in the elevator as no one really is at this time because everyone in the building have really late jobs, they're too old or young so they sleep really early or they're me and reece constantly running to each others apartment.

but i assumed wrong.

the elevator doors slowly opened and i looked up from my feet as i stepped in. i froze while he stared at me and the doors shut behind me.

"i'm just gonna—" i pointed behind me not bothering to finish my sentence. i went to press the doors open button before the elevator started moving but his hand grabbed my wrist stopping me in my tracks.

"are we just going to constantly avoid each other dani?" blakes eyes met mine. he looked hurt, disappointed, broken if you ask me, "because i don't want to put up with that" he let his grip loose from my wrist as i took my arm back.

"what do you mean constantly avoiding each other?" i said, "we've seen each other once, well twice now since la" i sighed. the elevator began to move which i knew it was too late.

"exactly and i don't even know why you keep running away when 2 years ago we were all over each other" he frowned,

"let me rephrase" i coughed slightly before speaking again, "when i was all over you while you were all over grace" i made myself clear,

"c'mon dani you're still onto that?"

"still onto that?" i laughed slightly, "you're having my life right? please tell me you did not just say that blake" i began to get more frustrated,

"do what?" he looked at me,

"are you blind? are you stupid?" i shut my eyes to breathe for a moment before opening them again and talking, "when you showed up the other day in the lobby? why did you come to me when you know reece lives in the same building?"

"because i needed to talk to you dani" he held both of my hands, "because you're so much easier to talk to than reece. you'd actually listen and give me advice like you used to. why is that so hard to get from you?"

tears began to fill my eyes. i wiped the few tears rolling down my cheeks before sighing,

"because people change blake" i shook my head, laughing slightly, "maybe because in them 2 years 4 mont—"

"4 months and 18 days" blake cut me off. i stopped talking for a moment, in confusion if you ask me. "you're not the only one whose been counting dani"

"yeah well whatever. people change" i shrugged it off and as i done so the elevator dinged and the doors opened, "this is your floor, have a nice life" leaned back against the mirror in the elevator as blake slowly walked out.

"are you not coming to reeces?" he asked me in confusion. i shook my head slightly,

"wasn't going to go in the first place" i lied through my teeth as my voice broke.

"we can't keep leaving each other like this dani" blake stopped the doors between his foot, "you've got to trust me. maybe not today? maybe you will tomorrow" he shrugged, "but you have to some day you hear me dani?" he sighed, "someday" he said as the doors shut.

"oh fucks sake man" i mumbled to myself burying my head in my hands for a moment before pressing the button back down to my floor.

i cried all the way back to my apartment.

i dont know why...

i just cried.

i dont know if its because i keep meeting blake out of nowhere. i don't know if its because reece wanted me to talk to blake tonight or i don't know if its because everything he said.

is there a all of the above option because i think thats why.

i heard a knock at the door.

"who is it?" i shouted softly,

"it's kind of obvious who it is dan" someone said from the otherside of the door,

"go away blake" i groaned as i buried my head into my pillow,

i heard some mumbling and some fussing around from outside my apartment before the door flew open.

"it's george you idiot" he sighed shutting the door behind him, "look at you, what a mess" he laughed before sitting on my bed,

"wow gee thanks" i rolled my eyes,

"why aren't you at reeces?" he questioned and i told him he obviously already knew, "i know i just wanted to act stupid" he rubbed his hand on my back,

"of course" i laughed before sitting up again.

lol this is such a shit chapter
oh well
okay idk when imma update next, maybe tonight, tomorrow, next year. who knows?