011.

i pulled up to the local starbucks at 3:45pm, where me and blake agreed we'd be meeting. i turned off my engine and sat in the car for a moment. i don't exactly know why i told blake i needed to talk to him, i do but i don't.

i was quite nervous because i know for a fine fact it's just gonna make everything worse because i'm gonna fuck up his head just like he fucked mine up.

i saw that i had parked next to blakes car, meaning he was already here. my hands were shaking and a tad sweaty, i was nervous but i shouldn't have been that nervous.

i ran my hands down my legs before getting out the car and walking into starbucks to see that blake was already sat at a table with two drinks on his phone. once i walked over and sat opposite him i grabbed his attention causing him to slip his phone into his back pocket.

"how are you?" he asked me smiling widely,

"i'm good." i smiled back, "how are you"

"i'm good thanks, i got you a decaf coffee because i know thats what you like" i thanked him before he asked why i wanted to talk,

i sighed, "talk. that's what we need to do". i played with the spoon in my drink, "yeah well basically the other day when we erm-"

"nearly kissed" blake finished my sentence for me as i struggled to get it out,

"yeah" i furrowed my eyebrows before looking at him, "i realised that i still have some kind of feelings for you?" he looked confused, "but there's like an obstacle in the way of that i guess" i shrugged,

"you and daniel and together" he blurted out making me choke slightly on my coffee,

"you what?" i raised my eyebrow,

"i know you and daniel are together, dani" he sat up in his chair, "honestly i could not have gave two flying fucks about it, i would be happy for you, i really would but the fact that you've kept it from me, george, reece, even connor doesn't know that you've been shagging daniel for the past few month and i don't know how you have because you haven't seen him in two years but you have"

i was a bit speechless if i'm honest with you.

"how do you know?" i said softly,

"i went to go see you this morning and i overheard you and daniel this morning through the door"

"you were spying on me?" i raised an eyebrow,

"no" he scoffed, "you just don't know how to have an argument quietly and you just happen to forget your apartment walls are thin. very thin" he rolled his eyes,

"i erm, don't know what to say" i looked down before looking at his hurt face again.

"like if we're going to be friends again i need you to be honest with me, i can't continue if it's just going to be awkward or you can't tell me anything" i've never seen him be honest about a situation like this before. i didn't say anything for a moment before he spoke, "whatever" he shook his head, "you wanted to talk and you haven't. i'll see you around danielle" he started to get out his chair

it hurt me slightly as he called me danielle. he never calls me danielle, and i only let my friends call me dani so perhaps he doesn't want to be my friend anymore?

"blake wait" i said getting out my seat causing him to turn around as he got to the door, "money. do you want money for my coffee?" thats all i could say right now.

he didn't say anything nor pull a facial expression on his face. he just walked out and got into his car. i watched him drive away and i fell back into the chair i was sat in and sighed. putting my head into my hands i sighed. i felt a hand creep onto mine,

"come on" i heard a familiar voice talk to me, i lifted my head up to see blake,

"blake?" i whispered,

"i want to take you somewhere, get into my car and we'll come back for yours later" i grabbed his hand and he led me to his car.

we had been in the car for almost two hours. i didn't want to ask where we were going but after a certain point i would have to.

"blake?" i said looking at him. his eyes were focused on the road and he was calm, very calm, he hummed in response not breaking eye contact with the road ahead, "where are we going?" i asked,

"we're literally here" he pulled into an empty car park. he opened the door as i done so too, it was cold and i heard the sound of waves crashing against the sand.

"a beach?" i asked, he nodded.

"i come here to clear my head. it's the closest beach to london so it's quite a drive but i write songs here a lot and it gives me time to think on the way here, while i'm here and on the way back" he said.

there was silence between us, i felt him grab my hand gently and intertwine our fingers. he nodded his head in the direction of the stairs going from the car park to the beach.

after walking for a few minutes i looked up to blake. he seemed distanced but at the same time, so calm. i softly smiled as i kept looking at him and he looked down at me,

"what?" he laughed.

i shook my head, "nothing" i looked at him one more time, "nothing" i smiled before sitting down on the sand beside him. i felt blake take off his jacket and wrap it around my shoulders with his arm around me.

the beach was empty. we were the only ones there, i had a feeling it was one of them beaches that aren't visited very much because many few people know of them. i feel like blake would be one of them people that would visit beaches like that.

"you're beautiful dani, do you know that?" i didn't answer, i just left the blushing creep up my face.

i looked ahead of us. the sun was almost set, like we were in one of them cheesy romantic films where they make out as the sun sets infront of them. the thought of it made me laugh, but i loved the comfort of blake around me.

"i've missed your hugs" i blurted out not meaning to speak my thoughts. he gently laughed at me, "i didn't mean to say that outloud" i laughed playing with the thread from the ripped part of my jeans.

i rested my head on his shoulder.

"i've missed you too dani" he gently rested his head on mine.

i looked up to him once again, taking in what was infront of me, blake he was right in front of me. i watched his eyes travel to my lips and i made the move. i pressed my lips against his. i pulled back from the kiss we shared for a few moments.

"dani, i-" i cut blake off by kissing him again. he lay down as i straddled him. his cold hands travelled from my waist to under my tshirt and he rested them just underneath my bra strap. i broke the kiss taking my tshirt off as he done the same.

our lips attached back together and there was not a bad thought in my mind right now. i wasn't thinking of daniel, i wasn't thinking about the LA situation with blake, nothing bad was going through my mind right now. nothing at all,

all that i was thinking about is that i was about to have sex with blake edward richardson and i knew i wasn't going to regret it afterwards.