010.

blakes pov;

"why hasn't she text me yet?" i questioned as i threw myself back onto reeces bed,

it had been days since i last saw dani, days since i rocked up to her house at 5am only to see daniel.

"maybe because shes with her best friend who she hasn't seen in two years? and she didn't even get to say bye to properly when she left LA because of a certain someone" reece began to ramble on...

i had stayed at reeces for a few days. i've been here since that night, reece doesn't really mind though because i've got a bunch of spare clothes and i know how to look after myself most times.

i stayed at reeces because i hoped that dani would come up to reeces and talk for a bit, she would have obviously brought daniel with her but that's not the point.

"but i'm her best friend who she hasn't seen—"

"blake i swear to god, if you finish that sentence" reece cut me off sounding rather pissed. i sat up and looked at him confused,

"you can't say you're her 'best friend' when you were literally dating without the label at one point then the whole LA thing happens and then you don't talk to her for two years but when she finally starts to gradually build up trust for you again then you two nearly kiss but she blantly drops the mugs to stop it all..." reece paused for a breath, "does not mean you are her 'best friend'"

i sighed. he was right there was no way i, blake edward richardson, could claim to be danielle louise balls best friend when i completely let her slip out my hands but you can't tell me that i didn't try with her.

my phone went off and i picked it up to look at the notification.

instagram: dannyboy posted a photo for the first time in a while. go check it out!

i clicked on the notification and my phone went from the lockscreen to her instagram post. i liked the post and started scrolling through the comments.

there was comments about them possibly seeing, i laughed at them mentally because it couldn't be true as they were best friends. i had a suspicion at one point but that's just over my head now. i wasn't really bothered about it all because i knew it wasn't true.

i come across daniels comment on the post.

baby

"baby?" i mumbled to myself. i sat up and looked at the other comments before scrolling up back to his, "reece?" i shouted him from his bedroom.

"what?" reece leant against the door frame probably not bothered about what i was about to say.

"do you think, erm, daniel and dani are together?" i asked. he laughed as he sat next to me on his bed,

"no" he laughed once more, "what makes you think that then?" he raised his eyebrow as i passed him my phone to read the comment.

"oh i'm sorry that daniel takes shit photos of you because he belongs with me and not you? he doesn't love you?" reece read out a comment confused.

"no not that comment" i sighed taking my phone off him and clicking on daniels comment.

"baby?" he asked, "you're seriously asking me if they're seeing because he called her, baby?" reece scoffed before handing back me my phone, "you're delusional" reece walked out the room and i slowly followed.

"whatever" i shoved my phone into my back pocket, "i need to meet my mum in an hour anyways so i'm going to go back home and then we still on for the pub with george later?"

reece told me tonight was still on. i made my way to the lift and leant against the mirror as i stepped in. the lift stopped on danis floor as an old woman walked in and stood near me. without thinking i walked out the lift and made my way to danis apartment.

"shit" i whispered to myself, "why am i here?" i went to knock on the door asking if we could talk until i stopped myself because i heard shouting.

"daniel! everyones going to know we're together now" dani sounded quite annoyed.

"whys it such a big deal?! we've been together for months now, why can't we tell anyone?"

they're together?

"maybe because you're more famous than you were two years ago daniel, the media can twist shit up between us!" it sounded that dani was getting more irritated and irritated by the moment.

i felt heart broken. how come she nearly kissed me less than four days ago but she was seeing somebody else as she nearly done so.

"come on baby, i'm sorry let me make it up to you" i nearly gagged at that sentence.

i left before hearing anymore. i couldn't bare it, i went back up to reeces apartment walking in, slightly annoyed and upset.

"blake what are-" i cut reece off,

"dani and daniel are together. like together, together" i sat down on his sofa next to him, "like not just friends with benefits, i mean like making love and like dani loves daniel and daniel loves dani?" my voice cracked slightly.

"how do you know this then?" he asked,

"i promised you i wasn't gonna go down to see her but i wanted to talk" reece sighed at what i just said but let me continue, "i stood outside her apartment door and as i was just about to knock they started arguing about how he commented baby on her insta and now she thinks the medias going to twist their relationship up"

"you're overreacting, blake. come on don't you think she would have told all of us by now?" reece said. we both turned around as reeces apartment door opened to see george,

"who would have told us what?" he walked over to us,

"that dani and daniel are apparently together" reece said turning to george. george didn't reply and me and reece looked at each other before turning back at george.

"you know something" i said raising an eyebrow. george shook his head, his voice normally goes shaky when hes nervous so he doesn't say anything, "you do, speak"

"i k-know nothing" his voice shaked and he coughed to clear it before speaking in a deeper voice, "nothing"

"you're bullshitting" reece pointed at him,

"i knew it! they are aren't they" i began to get frustrated.

"you can't tell anyone, you can't tell anyone it was from me if you do either!" he sounded worried.

as i was about to speak my phone went off. it was a text from dani.

danielle ball: hey, can we talk? starbucks in 25 minutes?

"it's dani, she wants to talk" i looked up from my phone to reece and george looking at me concerned.