"why is that any of your concern? just give us the answers we need and we'll be on our way." five snarled at the man whilst klaus was on the office phone to security. he suddenly felt protective of florence.

klaus put the phone down, "in about sixty seconds, two security guards are gonna burst through that door, and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood, and they're gonna wonder, "what the hell happened?" and we're gonna tell them that you beat the shit out of us."

klaus turned to florence and pointed at her, "and that you tried to rape my daughter."

florence smirked, "RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!" she began to shout.

people started to look through the glass door. five was trying to keep in his laughs.

the man looked alarmed at florence's outburst and was telling her to shush.

"jesus, you're a real sick bastard," he aimed towards klaus.

"thank you," klaus replied to the man, who was now standing up and ready to lead them to the file cabinet with all of the information they would need on the eye.

five followed first, eager to get the information he came for. florence and klaus trailed behind and shared a fist bump for their performances.

"nice touch with the shouting."

"learnt from the best." florence used her fists to repeatedly tap klaus' arm whilst smiling proudly at her older brother.

five and florence returned home without klaus. "come on, let's go and get your lip cleared up."

"it's fine, really. it'll get better."

"i don't want it to get infected." florence had dragged him into the same bathroom they were in less than 24 hours ago.

she pointed at the bathroom counter for him to sit down on. he hopped up and looked at her.

florence was getting the disinfectant and some cotton wool balls out of the cupboard. she walked back over to him and stood in between his legs. she gently dabbed the cotton wool ball on the cut.

five hissed in pain and tried to pull his head back, but florence held it firmly in place.

"klaus is such a bitch sometimes." he said after she had done. "but do you know what would make it even better?" he asked. it looked like a lightbulb had just appeared above his head.

"what would that be then?"

"a kiss." florence turned to look at him. he was obviously expecting a witty remark to be fired back to him, but that's the exact opposite of what he got.

florence's lips were gently placed on the corner of five's mouth where the cut was and before he could even comprehend what was happening, they were gone. she pulled back and smirked.

"be careful what you wish for," and with that, she skipped out of the bathroom, very proud of herself.

five was left stunned at florence's actions.

to be honest, he really enjoyed it.

later that evening, five and florence were sat in five's room. he was mad that he got nothing out of today, except for more time with florence. turns out the eye hadn't even been made yet, so it was useless on this particular day. none of them had uttered a word about what happened in the bathroom. they just acted like it had never happened.

they were both on five's bed, florence sat at the end and five was lay down with his head on his pillow. he assumed that his mom had moved his pillow and duvet out of florence's room from the night before.

both of them were minding their own business. five had the eye in his hand, just looking at it and florence sat playing with her powers as she had done in the office. she studied the flakes that she was making and made them move in different places and patterns.

"do you think i could make it snow?" florence looked towards five. he looked up from the fake eye that was in his hands.

"yeah, i think you could. just, please flossie, not in here." he smiled at her when she giggled.

"please, five? i promise it won't be too much." five rolled his eyes joking.

"alright, fine. but if my stuff gets wet then you're drying it." he wagged his finger at florence.

florence expanded her hand and lifted it up. the flakes that were in her hand were now falling from the ceiling.

"woah, it's beautiful," florence admired her creation, holding out her palm for the snow to fall in to.

"yeah, it is."

five wasn't looking at the snow that was falling from his ceiling.

florence dragged the snow down and closed her hand, making all of it disappear.

"hey, do you know a way to make coffee quicker? i'm getting tired of making it myself." he quizzed her, out of the blue.

"why don't you get mom to do it? that is sort of what she's made for."

"she doesn't make it strong enough."

"well, i guess you could use one of those instant coffee machines."

"where would i find one of those?"

"do i look like a catalogue to you?"

"no need for the snarky comments, flossie. i was just asking," five put his hands up in surrender.

"you could probably get one from the department store," florence paused to look at the clock.

"it's closed now, but i'll go with you in-"

"perfect."

he was gone.

again.

florence threw her hands down to the side of her and grunted in anger. she waited there until five got back.

he walked in slowly through the door.

he actually used the door.

five was carrying a bag over his shoulder whilst holding the top of his other arm. florence sat up, alarmed at five's current state.

"is that more blood?"

sorry i haven't updated much today. this one was just really long. i still can't believe that these are real people reading my work, and i'm so thankful for it. thanks for reading and another update is coming tomorrow