"Jeno-ya, your stepbrother is here~" Donghyuck slapped Jeno's arm slowly.

"Wait..Jeno?" Renjun grabbed Jeno's right shoulder before asking.

"It's...black." Jeno's eyes focused on Mark's eyes that's slowly turning gray.

"Move away!" Jeno pushed Chenle away before Mark got to shoot out fire from his fist.

"What the fuck?!" Donghyuck's eyes widened in disbelief.

"Mark fucking lee, are you fucking out of your fucking mind?!" Donghyuck stepped forward, grabbing his collar.

But Mark just smirked, his eyes turning into a lighter gray, almost white.

"Donghyuck!" Jeno rushed towards him and pulled him backward.

Mark pulled out a knife, it was small but a black aura was coming out of it. The knife is almost like its being possessed by something.

"What is happening?! Why are you attacking them?!" Renjun shouted.

"He's not Mark..." Jeno said, with a tense and serious-toned voice.

"What do you mean he's not Mark hyung?!" Now is Jisung's turn to shout at Jeno because apparently, he's the only one who knows clearly what's happening right there.

"His aura, it's different!" As Jeno shouted those words while holding onto a gun he prepared long time ago because he doesn't have any ability other than seeing peoples scent.

"Stand back." Jeno's gaze was sharp, but deep inside, he's scared.

Where's Jaemin when you need him?

Mark was just standing there, one hand raised up, its almost like he's holding onto a blue fireball but the smoke around it is black.

"Let's run!" Jeno commanded but he was too late.

When they were just about to break the door and run away, Mark snapped his fingers and everything turned into black glass. It's glass, but it seems unbreakable.

"Welcome to my world." That evil smirk never leaves Mark's face.

"What do you want from us?!" Chenle bravely shouted, his voice echoed through the empty room.

"Revenge...revenge..revenge..." Mark didn't even open his mouth, but they could hear the creepy whispers that are coming out from Mark's knife.

Chenle carefully snapped his finger, his demon snow showed up, proved by the sudden yellow light.

"Let us out!" They yelled, but Mark tilted his head to the other side.

"Out? Not happening." He only said those words calmly.

"Destroy it!" His demon snow nodded. She swings her katana, creating a long and large white light but it back hit her. She fell down and disappeared.

"Come back!" *don't think of anything else

Renjun's was holding back but now, he used his ability. He punched the wall but he reflected hard until he fell to the ground, screaming in pain.

The horror in their eyes showed, Mark giggled so suddenly.

"You will never escape."

Jisung and Chenle ran towards Renjun who won't stop moving because of the painful hit.

"What should we do.." Donghyuck asked Jeno who's clueless as well.

Jeno had been calling Jaemin's name for more than 50 times, but the pink haired vampire never showed up.

He lost hope.

Is it because they're in another dimension?

"Its no use, were trapped." Those words slipped through Jeno's small lips, he touched the wall. "Argh!" He got electrified by it, he pulled his hand back while whining in pain.

"Jeno!" Donghyuck embraced the hurting boy, throwing glares towards Mark.

"You asshole!"

"Aw why? Don't you love me, Donghyuck-ah." Donghyuck fell to the ground, why is he feeling weak all of the sudden?

Every time Mark calls him with that sweet soft toned voice, his body started to shake and his heart won't stop beating so fucking fast.

He hates how his body reacts to someone who's only pretending to be the love of his life.

"Leave..Mark hyung alone!" Chenle yelled out, took out his own katana while running fastly towards the boy who won't stop smiling creepily all of the time.

He swosh his katana fastly but with power, aiming for his head. Doesn't this remind you of Infinity War?

But when the katana almost landed on top of Mark's head, it pierced his body just like that. Shockingly, it did nothing to Mark's body. He's like a ghost, they can touch you but you can't touch them.

Chenle's eyes widened, he began to panic when Mark raised his hand up, forming a blue fireball, his eyes became white and he threw the ball towards Chenle.

The green mint haired boy closed his eyes tightly, but he couldn't feel any pain coming towards his body.

He felt a shadow in front of him. He was shaking, he was scared to even his eyes to accept reality. The shadow immediately disappeared as he opened both of his eyes.

He was shocked. Chenle looked down, there was Jisung, lying on the ground with blood coming out of his head and neck. Jisung's eyes were still opened, but he keeps ok arching in pain. His head and neck got burned.

"No! Jisungie!"

And it was at that time, they knew that everything is fucked up.

Where is Jaemin?

—tbc.

its been 1000000000 years since I last updated. Y'all were being so patient idk how to thank y'all. Thank you so much for 42K! Enjoy the update and have a great day/night! Sarang y'all so much!😔💕