04: SEE ME

Can you hear him? Yes, through his mind, he met two telepathy user, Zhong Chenle and Park Jisung who's actually roommates

Jisung knew that Chenle is a human, because he caught him saying it once, but he decided to keep it a secret, the reason why is still not yet known.

Can you see him? The adventure is just starting to get better. Jeno already got himself in a great danger between one human and one vampire that's standing in front of him now, glaring at each other with their hands on their back, doing things only God know.

He stepped back in fear, not wanting to get killed between these two furious ability users. They're roommates, but why are they looking like they're about to kill each other?

'I hate vampires.' Jeno's heart skipped a beat, he realized that Chenle said that when he first found out that Jeno is a human, not a vampire.

But why? Why does he hate vampire that much?

Jeno couldn't do anything, his ability isn't going to be any help. To be honest, he's one of the weakest ability users. His ability only allows him to see, not predict what they are going to do in the future, a good or bad thing?

He doesn't know a clue. If only he has two ability, one that could protect him from all of the dangerous things around him, like right now, the dead war between two roommates.

"Chenle~ah, you're going to die." Jisung raised one of his hand, then a table behind Chenle slowly starting to float.

Jeno widened his eyes as he started to float as well. His legs gave up on him already, Chenle is already aware of what Jisung was doing.

He took out one of his hand from his pocket as he snapped it and a huge cold wind appeared spinning midway between them. At that time, the face-less spirit dressed in beautiful kimono with the katana, came back, just a different distance from Jisung which made all the items in his place fly instantly.

Jeno, who was still in shock, did not think that he was in the midst of their resistance, even though he had no connection with what happened, then why did he become involved in this war?

"Bring it on." Chenle who's eyes already became green, started to control his spirit while floating in the air because of Jisung's ability to control gravity.

"Yah! What are you guys doing?!" Jeno who was scared as fuck earlier, finally floats through them, in the middle of them, it's almost like he's going to commit suicide.

"Step out vampire!" Chenle who's trying to protect his fellow human, shouted at him.

"You heard him. Leave our fight alone if you don't want to die." Jisung signaled Jeno to move with his hand as Jeno started to float away from them.

"Now, let's finish this." Jisung's eyes turned red, the wind became so strong, blowing the light thing around it, the sky outside became dark as lighting struck everywhere.