05: HISTORY

Well isn't it just a peaceful night to hear all of Lucas' and Mark's screaming, you can definitely see the sarcasm in that

That's what Jeno thought, he's stuck with two idiotic vampires, they're lucky they're both good looking. If not, Jeno would really smack them with his shoes and maybe sell them to the hungry wolves out there.

Since Jeno is a pure angel and a kind sweetheart, he didn't do that. Also because Mark and Lucas are his friends now, they're roommates, unfortunately.

Jeno was sitting in a very comfortable place, of course, the bed with his phone and headphones, what could go wrong? Except for the two vampires who are screaming and shouting at each other while playing games.

Jeno just sighed as he accidentally touched his earring, remembering that moment when he met Jaemin, again.

Today was a long ass ride for him, really, meeting two humans at once in the vampire world it's not a thing that you will discover every day. Being in the middle of roommates war was scary as hell, it's like committing suicide. If Renjun didn't come earlier, he would just die by Chenle's katana and get hit by the table.

The thing is, Jeno is still confused about how the ability works, he knows that not all people have the same ability, but Jisung and Chenle had the same ability and that is telepathy.

He realized that Jaemin could hypnotize people and teleport anywhere he wants, and that is a very useful yet dangerous ability.

Mark came inside his room with a bag of chips on his hand.

"Hey Jeno, you said you're curious about this place earlier right?" He asked, Jeno could hear him so that's why he took off his headphones.

"Mhm..Exactly."

"You can just go to the library on the fifth floor, but it's a really long ass tiring journey just to get up there by walking." He opened a portal in front of Jeno, of course he fell from the bed.

"After you, princess." Mark said, bowing politely like a prince.

"Shut up, seagull." He rolled his eyes before jumping inside the blank portal.

"Lucas, I'm going with Jeno!" Mark then followed him behind.

"Alright!"

Inside the portal, Jeno could see the glimpse of every different place, except for the human world of course since they are not inside there right now.

"We're here." Mark signaled Jeno to jump out and he did.

"Just don't be too loud okay? The librarian is very salty towards us who are always making loud noises here."

"Who? That guy?"

"Yep, his name is Sir Yuta, he's always like that, well not if he's with Winwin hyung though." Mark chuckled a bit.