11: UNITED

Jeno and Renjun was sitting calmly in their cafeteria while sipping some hot tea, they already knew that this peaceful time won't last longer once the others came

Jeno and Renjun was sitting calmly in their cafeteria while sipping some hot tea, they already knew that this peaceful time won't last longer once the others came. Renjun immediately grabbed his earmuffs while Jeno was looking at him confusedly.

"CHENLE DONT YOU DARE EAT MY ELEPHANT SHAPED COOKIES AGAIN!"

Now, Jeno knows why.

"God..I can still hear them.." Renjun said as he blocked his ears.

"BUT IT WAS DELICIOUS, I COULDNT HELP MYSELF! BESIDES, YOU TOOK MY UNICORN ONESIES!" His dolphin voice was filling the whole cafeteria, even Jungwoo who was handing food to the students, shakes his head.

"What a mess.." Mark said as he walked inside the messy cafeteria.

"Get used to it seagull." Donghyuck went to Jeno's table before Winwin gave the menu.

"Hey hyung." Mark greeted.

"Good to see you guys again! What would you like to order?" Winwin asked kindly, completely ignoring the two dangerous babies screaming at each other.

"The usual." They said and Winwin just agreed.

"Also, some puddings!" Renjun shouted and Winwin showed him his thumb.

"So, what happened to those two?" Jeno asked.

"More like what happened with the two of you?" Donghyuck asked back, but Jeno didn't know who he was talking about.

"W-what?"

"You and the pink flirty angelic fluffy dangerous murderer nasty pervy mate."

"Damn, you know it all." Renjun just nodded.

"It was nothing special actually, he already promised me that he won't do anything weird to me while I'm staying there." Jeno explained.

"Here's your food." Winwin smiled before placing the food on the table.

"Thanks hyung." Jeno said as winwin replied with a heart warming smile.

___

Jaemin was sitting on the library, even though he's such an asshole because he killed two people already, he's quite a smart kid, maybe thats why the teacher forgive him.

He silently read the book, it wasn't just an ordinary book but it was a book about human history and the world's rules.

He was curious about the human world, but their king already made a rule about going to the human world.

Vampires can go to the human world, but they can't fall in love with a human once they go there, same goes for Human.

Jaemin smiled without him realizing it, he flipped every chapters with curiousity overtaking him.