01: GAME START

The time is ticking, every movement is predicted, every single smell is coming from everywhere, mind thinking of different things, this is what you called a world full of abilities

Being one of them could bring two things...

One, being kicked out from your family and friends.

Two gets to see the other world than the human world.

Being born with an ability sucks, sometimes it's great because it could help you get through the horror of life.

Sadly, abilities couldn't be used in the human world, there are things that would capture you once they found out about someone having an ability.

The world is a game, but this time the world is kind of different. The difference is that once you die, you can't respawn.

This is the human world.

What about the vampire world?
Simple, it could be heaven and hell at the same time.

Heaven? Because it's full of people who could control their own abilities, great looking boys and girls and fancy boarding school.

Hell? They kill humans to keep them alive, they took, they eat, they are a murderer without a mask.

They're dangerous, evil, but sometimes they could be the opposite.

This is the definition of a vampire in the human world, but not many humans know what the vampire world looks like. Vampires are a mysterious creature, they could disguise themselves as a human being, without being caught by humans.

Only three people know if they are disguising as a human or not, it's the Royal Lee family.

The first one is Lee Taeyong, known as the oldest. The second one is Lee Jeno, and the last one died a few years ago due to a sickness they couldn't cure.

Taeyong who's now the leader of his family, because his dad is now old and sick. Jeno, who are still studying in a fancy school, couldn't really do anything for his family. He's still young and inexperienced, he doesn't know anything about the vampire world.

JENO'S POV

My dad is now laying on his bed like he would do every day, he's sick and Taeyong hyung said it's incurable. I don't know what I should feel about this, should I be sad or should I be worried that dad's going to leave us soon.

I'm Lee Jeno, a 19 years old boy who was born in a royal family. My dad is rich, adored by many people and he was someone important to the human world.

But now, he's sick, he was replaced by my brother, Taeyong hyung.

We are a gifted family. We were all born with special abilities, but the abilities we have will disappear once we are old and useless. Like my dad now, who's dying, his ability left him already and now all he could do is talk to my brother all day on his bed.