NINETEEN

BELLA

Me and Kat just looked at eachother. "I think it's a good idea." I spoke. "Yeah me too." Kat agreed. "Great. I also think west should live with us." Brayden said. "Yeah I was thinking about that too since he is lonely." I answered.

"Yeah I'm good with that." Kat agreed. She started blushing. "We're cool with that." Eli spoke up. "Now we just have to talk to Jake about moving." Brayden said. "Yup." I nodded.

We all went to bed soon.

WEDNESDAY

The next morning I woke up with a large arm wrapped around me. It was Jake. I looked at my phone to see that it was 10 a.m. "Jake. Babe. Jakey. Jay. Wake up." I kept poking his cheek.

"Whyyyy" he groaned. "Because its 10 in the morning. And Brilee and Bentley will be here soon." I explained. "Finee." He opened his eyes and looked at me.

He kissed my lips and worked his way down to my neck. "Babe get off of me." I giggled. "Ok. I gotta get dressed anyways." He said. He walked to his room. I took a quick shower and put my hair in a messy bun. I brushed my teeth and put on leggings and one of Jake's hoodies.

I put on foundation and walked back inside my room. Jake was on my bed. "Hey come to the kitchen. Bray said he needs to talk to all of us." Jake said. "Ok." He took my hand and we went to the kitchen.

We sat at the table. It was all of the adults now. "So what was so important that you had to wake me up?" Weston yawned.

Brayden explained to them what we wanted to do. "I was actually going to talk to yall about that today. I've wanted to do it for a while. It's kind of cramped in this house." Jake said.

"Yeah. I'm down. I'm bored and alone anyways so why not." Weston agreed. "Great. We are all on the same page. Now we just need a house big enough for all 12 of us." Brayden said.

"15 if you count Ashley, Brilee, and Bentley." I giggled.

We then cooked breakfast and everybody came down to eat. "Ok kids we have an announcement." Bray started. "We are moving." Kat said. "And I'm moving with yall." West finished.

"Wait we are really moving?" Landon asked. "Yup." Elijah said. "Will I have my own room?" Eden asked. "I dont know Ed." I said. "Maybe." Jake finished.

We all finished breakfast and Brilee and Bentley arrived. "Hey bell." Brilee said. "Hey Brilee. Hey Bentley." I gave him a high 5.

"Hey Bell come here." West said. I went and sat next to him on the couch. "I found a house. It has 10 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms. Each room has a bathroom and there is one in the hall. There is a huge basement and the basement holds 3 of the bedrooms. There is two bedrooms on the main level and and 5 on the top level." He explained.

"Ok. Tell everybody else about it while I get ready to leave to look at it. And ask Eli, Brilee, and Andy to babysit the kids." I said. I ran to my room and changed into white Jean's, a blue sweater and my white Van's. I applied a little more makeup and kept my hair the way it is.

"Ready to go yall?" West asked. "Yup." Jake said and wrapped an arm around me. We all walked to Jake's truck. Jake driving, me passenger, and Kat, Bray, and west in the back.

We arrived at the house about 10 minutes later. It's closer to the schools and our works so that's good. It's also not in a neighborhood. Its surrounded by the woods. Its actually really cute.

It was fully furnished too

It was fully furnished too. Like the house was perfect. They said that the house was just done being built.

We went to a certain room and I fell completely in love. "Yall can i have this room?" I asked. "Yeah. I want the other room." Kat said.

"So do yall like it?" West asked

"So do yall like it?" West asked. "I love it." I said. "Agreed." Everybody else said. "Great. Now let's go to the back yard." We went to the backyard and it was absolutely beautiful.

It had a swing set, a pool, and a lot of space for the kids to play. I loved it.

"So are we buying it?" Weston asked

"So are we buying it?" Weston asked. "Yeah." The rest of us said at the same time. "Great. Let's tell the kids and we can move in next weekend. I already talked to the owner and bought it since I knew yall would love it." Weston stated. "Ok. We need to get back home. Hopefully Andrew hasn't murdered anybody yet." Jake laughed.

We went home and told the kids about the house. They think it'll be great. I hope that they fall in love with it as much as we did.

After we told them about the house we all just watched movies. We all eventually fell asleep while watching major Payne.

I woke up to a bucket of water being thrown on me. "AHHHHHHH" I screamed. "Can't catch me." Jake yelled and ran.

I chased him outside and he ran up the kids tree house. "You're so dead Jake." I glared. "Wow. You didn't call me Jakey. I'm hurt." He put his hand over his heart.

"I'm not talking to you anymore." I turned away and he grabbed my waist. "Come on babe I was just playing sunshine." He laughed. I still didn't say anything.

"Sunshine please say something to me." He said. I flipped the bird at him. "Oh you're going to regret that." He backed me up against one of the walls.  He started kissing my neck.

"Babe. Please say something. I'm sorry." He said. I still didn't say anything. He continued to kiss my neck. He moved down to my shoulder. I could have fallen right there is he didn't have his hands gripping my waist.

He moved back up to my neck and slipped his hand under my shirt and stroked my back gently. He then moved to my lips. "Sunshine. I'm sorry." I couldn't take it anymore. I slammed my lips against his and ran my hands through his hair.

"So do you forgive me?" He asked. I moaned at one of his kisses. "I'll take that as a yesm" he smirked. We made out for a couple minutes then pulled away.

Now I was freezing. Its 50 degrees outside and I'm soaking wet. And yes I mean wet from the water he threw on me. I started shivering. "Come on babe. You're going to get sick." He took my hand and we got out of the treehouse and walked back into the house.

"Go take a warm shower while I make dinner." He said. "Ok." I pecked his lips and walked up to my room.

I then took the longest shower of my life.