SIXTEEN

BELLA

FRIDAY

Oh my God. Is he really kissing me? I thought. I started to kiss him back. The kiss was passionate and loving. I wrapped my hands around his neck.

We pulled away a couple of minutes. "That was." I began. "Wow." He finished. He pulled me closer to his chest and hugged me. "We should get to bed. It's late." He suggested. "Yeah." I gave him a quick peck on the lips before I ran up to my room.

Oh my gosh I can't believe that just happened. My first and only love just kissed me. I put on some pajamas and went to bed.

I woke up the next morning and took a shower. Then I brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair. I put on my dress to be Lilo and my lay. I put on my brown birkenstock sandals and straightened my hair.

I applied some makeup and went to get the kids costumes ready. Since its Halloween everybody is allowed to wear their Halloween costumes at all schools as long as it ain't slutty.

I went to the bathroom and plugged up the curling iron and got the makeup ready. Kat is doing the makeup while I do the hair since it will take longer.

I put Eden's hair in pigtails and curled them and put them on her shoulders like dorothy's. For her makeup Kat put blush on her since Dorothy's cheeks are kind of red.  For Bailey I put hers half up half down with no bow. She is toto the dog. She is wearing a dog costume. She doesn't need makeup.

Landon is the scarecrow so he is wearing a hat and doesnt need his hair done. But Kat did scarecrow makeup on him. Ryan is the tin can man so I sprayed his hair with this silver hair spray die that comes off with soap. For makeup Kat used non toxic washable silver paint.

And Aiden is the lion so he is wearing a lion costume. He doesnt need hair or makeup done.

We went to the kitchen and Jake looked adorable in his stitch onesie. "Awwe jakey you look adorable." I said. "You look cute sunshine." He smiled. After breakfast we all got our pictures. Ashley came over and so did Elijah's girlfriend and little brother. Their names are Brilee and Bentley.

When Bailey saw Bentley she ran up and hugged him. "Bentley what are you doing here?" She asked. "This is my sissys boyfriends house." He said. "Bailey what is going on here? Is that a boy that you are hugging?" Brayden asked.

"Hey Bentley hows it going buddy?" Jake high fived Bentley. "Wait so you knew my sister had a boyfriend and you didn't tell me?" Brayden asked. "Sorry bro. I promised." Jake chuckled.

We all took pictures then left. Since nobody was working, me and Jake took the SUV with all the little kids including Aiden and Kat and Bray took Bray's truck with the middle schoolers.

"I think we need a bigger vehicle." Jake laughed. "Yeah. Like a school bus." I joked. He laughed. We dropped all the little kids off and then Aiden.

We got to school and went to our locker. Notice I said OUR LOCKER. Well that's because Jake wanted to share because 'Thats what best friends do.' so he started putting his stuff in my locker.

"We never got a picture this morning Lilo." Jake frowned. "Ok stitch. Hold on. Let's get somebody to take it." I said. "I'll do it." Kat said as she walked towards us.

"Ok first a serious pose." She ordered. So he walked an arm around my waist and I put a hand on my him and wrapped my other arm around his waist. "Ok now a cute one." She said. So he picked me up and held me bridal style. We looked into each others eyes. "Ok that was adorable. Now a any pose." She said. He got in a push up position and I sat on his back.

Pretty soon the Bell rang and we all went to class. School was extremely boring and uneventful. But wade didn't make me and Jake go to p.e. so we left early and got the van from home.

We checked out the middle school kids first. "Y'all everybody is jealous of us." Brilee said. "Why?" I asked. "Because we have high school kids checking us out so we can hang out with them." She giged. I laughed.

When she giggled, Eli blushed. It was so cute. The were holding hands. I sent a quick text to Kat and Bray saying that we checked all the kids out. Then Jake got a phone call on our way to the little kids school.

"Hey sunshine can you check my phone?" He asked. "It says that daddy west is calling you." I giggled. "I knew I shouldn't have let him borrow my phone." He rolled his eyes.

I answered his phone. "Hey daddy west." I laughed.

"Hey it shouldn't be me you're calling daddy. It should be jake." He laughed. "Why did you call." I changed the subject. "Oh yeah. Can I go with yall tonight?" I'm bored with no plans." "Yeah. You are always welcome to hang out with us." I said. "Great. I'll be there in about an hour." He said. "Ok. Bye." I hung up.

"West is coming tonight." I stated. "Oh great. He better not scare the kids." Jake chuckled.

We picked up the little kids then headed back home. When we got home all the kids went where ever and hung out while Jake went outside to work on his truck.

West got to the house at the same time as Kat and Bray and Ashley. Kat and West were talking and laughing. They were so cute.

When everybody was at the house, Kat threw some pizza rolls in the oven while I fixed everybody's hair and makeup. When I got done I got a phone call from Jake. "Hey can you come outside?" He asked. "Yeah." I hung up and ran outside.

When I got outside he was in the front yard. He was holding up a sign that said 'Will you be the Lilo to my stitch and be my girlfriend?' It was so adorable. "Yes!" I screamed and tackled him in a hug. He almost fell.

"I'm so happy." He said and kissed my lips. The kiss was slow and passionate and sweet. "Me too." I pecked his lips one more time before we went inside and told everybody the good news.