(24) "Can't Stand It"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Yay, new update :D Day two in daily updates! I know I always say "check out the song on the side, but this song is super f■cking cute. (Listen to the song; you'll understand.)

(Dedicated to puhtato_poop for liking all of my chapters :D )

________________________________________

"Draven! I still can't believe we're in London!" Kalel giggled and rolled over in the bed.

"Yay, London," I mumbled and rubbed my eyes. Maybe I shouldn't have brought her here. She keeps talking about how much she loves it here. I guess it's all worth it if she's happy.

Of course, after Toby made me prove to the chick that I actually was a prince, she let us fly first-class for free. I kind of hate Toby. I would've been perfectly fine waiting another however many hours for another flight, but Toby wouldn't have it. I guess it didn't matter either way since I slept the entire flight there. Then once we landed we got a hotel room, then room service for dinner, then I fell asleep again.

Don't judge; I like sleeping.

"Come on, Draven, aren't you happy?" Kalel asked.

"I guess," I sighed and laid on my back.

"You aren't happy?" she asked.

"I'm happy, you just wake me up so damn early," I groaned. "Can't you let me sleep for like twelve hours?"

"That's not good for you," Kalel said and sat on my waist. "You can't sleep that long."

"I'm a prince, I'll do what I want," I said.

"Don't be a douche," she said.

"I'll do what I want to," I said.

"Hey, Draven," Kalel started. "Do you know what we should do today?"

"What should we do today?" I asked.

"Explore London," she said in a British accent.

"Trust me, kitten, I would love to, but everything would be so busy at this time of day," I said. "We might be able to fit in dinner, but that would be it."

"Boo," she frowned.

"I promise we can tomorrow, though," I smiled. "I'll even wake up early for it."

Kalel gasped. "You would wake up early...for me?"

"Only for you, but don't let it get to your head," I said.

"Thank you, Draven. For everything," she smiled then leaned down to kiss me. "Toby's in the shower."

"And?" I asked.

"We're finally alone," she trailed.

"Say no more. I get what you're saying," I smirked. "You finally want to play MarioKart with me without Toby interrupting us."

"That's not-"

"Get your 3DS, let's play!" I said and leaned across the bed to the nightstand, picking up my Pikachu 3DS.

I'm not stupid; I know what Kalel was thinking. I'm just not that comfortable with making out on a hotel bed when her brother is only a wall away. Plus, I've wanted to beat Kalel in MarioKart. She thinks sbe's all that, thinking she can beat anyone in MarioKart8. Obviously she's never played against me. I am the ultimate MarioKart master and someone has to put her in her rightful place. It might as well be me.

"Ugh. Fine," she groaned. She got up and walked across the room to get her pink and white 3DS then jumped back onto the bed, laying on her stomach beside me. "You get it going; I don't have the game."