Jason:"Yeah. He's at the bar. No guards around him. He's just being stupid on his own." He scoffed.

Luke:"Good. Let the game begin. Kelsey go do your thing." I heard him say and I nodded even though I knew he couldn't see me.

Adam:"Go baby girl!" He cheered making me chuckle.

Jason:"Do. Not. Let. Him. Touch you where only I can." He whispered so the others on the line couldn't hear us. I smiled and slowly walked towards the man who looked like had no care in the world.

I sat next to him on the stool pretending like I was mad.

Me:"That motherfucker!" I growled hitting my palm against the bar counter catching his attention.

Emilio:"Well hello there mi amor. What could make a beautiful lady like you mad on this party?" I looked over at him to see him looking me up and down biting his lip.

"What a jerk." Justin and Jason said at the same time and I bit my lip myself to hold in my laughter.

Adam:"Oh come on J brothers. Don't get too jealous. This is just a mission remember." He said jokingly making the guys laugh.

Jason:"You shut up Adam."

Me:"Well hello. I'm Maria Gomez. And what must the gentleman's name be?" I asked putting my hand out which he took.

Emilio:"Emilio Martinez ma' lady." He said keeping his eyes on me while placing a kiss on my hand.

Emilio:"Now will the beautiful lady tell me what could have possibly made her mad while I order her a drink?"

Me:"Sure." I smiled leaning closer to him a little bit.

Emilio:"Rudy!" He called for the guy at the drinks who came as fast as he could when he heard the boss call for him.

Emilio:"What would you like mi amor?"

Me:"Tequila is fine." He nodded and ordered two cups of Tequila.

Emilio:"So?" He asked when the drinks arrived.

Me:"Well.....I just caught my boyfriend cheating on me with my best friend." I sighed dramatically.

Jason:"Really Kels?"

Emilio:"Well he's a dickhead for cheating on a lady as beautiful as you. He's too stupid. If I were him I would treat you like a queen and never turn my back to you." He flirted and I smiled.

Me:"Really?" I asked leaning even closer.

Emilio:"Just like a queen." He said and came closer so now we were just inches away.

Emilio:"Why not go somewhere more private?" He whispered against my lips.

Jason:"I don't think you should be that close to him Kels." I heard him say.

Justin:"What? What do you mean? Kels you're not doing anything stupid are you?"

Me:"Yeah. I think that's a wonderful idea." I said leaning forward and biting his lip gently before letting go and stood up from the stool and followed behind him as he held my hand and led me through the crowd .

Me:"Don't worry guys. Nothing will happen that you won't like." I said and looked around for Jason to see him looking at us angry.

Justin:"Better not." He growled.

Jenifer:"Justin calm down. She's just doing her work so just trust her. And get on with your own work." She said and everything went silent from then.

Emilio took me up a big staircase before he opened a door and we stepped into a big room which was actually really nice.

Me:"It's really nice in here."