Chapter 38: "You look so good tonight."

A/N: Sorry for not updating for a few days! I had a huuuuge test that I had to study for, so writing was put on the back burner for a bit. But, I passed my test, so we can continue with our regularly scheduled programming!

*** Grady's POV ***

Gerald and I had been staying with Rachel and Kaitlyn for the past few days helping them pack all of their stuff up.

Kaitlyn was moving back to my house in San Francisco, and Rachel had gotten an apartment in Manhattan.

"Grady, clean up your shit," Kaitlyn laughed as she came out of the bathroom. "I just almost tripped over a pile of your clothes in the bathroom," she said as she flipped off the bathroom light, coming out in nothing but my t-shirt and a lace thong.

I didn't hear a word she said. Instead, I was staring at her body and her ass. I bit down on my lip as I watched her go over to her bed. Me being me, I followed her.

"You look so good tonight," I hummed as I placed my hands on her hips while she brushed her hair, kissing her shoulder softly. "Gerald followed Rachel to the studio to watch your documentary...we're alone for a while..."

Kaitlyn put her brush down and pushed me aside to climb into her bed.

"I'm really tired, Grady," she groaned as she buried her head into her pillow. "I finished writing my thesis today, and I started packing."

"It's been four days," I pouted as I climbed in behind her. "Pleeeease?" I frowned as I wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close.

She rolled her eyes, looking up at me with a laugh as she pushed my face away.

"Don't look at me with those big brown eyes of yours," she said as she pulled the blanket over her face. "You know I can't say no to you like that."

I pulled the blanket away from her eyes, pouting as I hovered over her.

"Pleeease?" I whined again. "I won't bite you, and I'll rub your back when I'm done."

She rolled back over and looked at me, smirking as she bit down on her lip.

"Oh, what a deal of a lifetime," she laughed. "For once, no bite marks that I'll have to use pounds of concealer to cover."

I hovered over her, smirking as I kissed her lips gently, nibbling on her bottom one. I could feel my boner growing in my sweatpants.

"You won't regret it," I winked as I stepped off the bed to pull down my sweatpants. I didn't bother taking off my shirt. All I had to pull off on Kaitlyn was her thong. If she didn't need to get all the way undressed, I didn't need to either.

Kaitlyn watched me with a laugh as she kicked the blankets down, revealing her beautiful legs.

"Someone's got a boner," she teased as she put her hands on my abdomen when I climbed back on top of her. "And it's a big one."

"This big boner is gonna be inside you in about three seconds," I whispered in her ear before licking two of my fingers and rubbing her.

"Grady!" She gasped as she slapped my arm, gasping and thrusting her hips up towards my touch. "Such vulgar language," she smirked as she panted.

I chuckled, leaning down and placing a soft kiss to her shoulder as I pulled my fingers away, thrusting roughly inside her.

"Vulgar for you, my love," I muttered in her ear as I used both hands to hover over her, my arms on either side of her head.

She tugged at my t-shirt as she pressed her small body against mine, tilting her head back against her headboard.

"Oh, god, I'm usually not focused on how rough you are because your teeth are normally in my skin," she laughed through her moans as she gripped my shoulders.

Even through fabric, her nails still scratched my shoulders. God, it was hot.

"Really?" I chuckled as I pushed my hips against hers, pushing myself all the way inside her. "I normally go this hard. Why do you think I don't last long?"

"You never last long!" She panted as she spread her legs, one of them hanging off the bed.

I reached down and picked it up, moving it over my shoulder as I stretched out her hamstring.

"Oh, my fucking god!" She yelled, moving her hands and tugging at my hair. "Fuck, Grady, right there," she panted.

I smirked against her shoulder as I continued to push her leg while also thrusting in and out of her, ramming her.

"Grady!" she yelled out again as she gripped her bedsheets roughly in her hands. "I-I need to ride out my fucking orgasm."

"Go ahead, baby girl," I smirked against her neck as I sucked on it. "I'll follow your lead."

Seconds after she came around me, I let myself go inside of her as I pulled out, laying down next to her as I caught my breath.

"Holy fucking shit," she breathed as her hand rested over her chest. "The leg thing, my god, that was the hottest shit we've ever done."

I laughed as I rolled over onto my side, watching her.

"I've done that before, babe," I smirked as I rubbed her back after she rolled over onto her stomach.

"Not like that," she muttered as she reached up on the bedside table to grab her phone. "Rachel said she and Gerald will be back within the hour, so I think we should get dressed ... but I'm not moving."

I laughed as I laid there, rubbing her back for a few more minutes.

"How am I supposed to put your thong and a pair of shorts on you when you're lying face down?" I laughed.

"Figure it out," she muttered, grabbing her remote to turn on a movie.

It was a little bit of a challenge, but I got her dressed. I threw my clothes back on and climbed back in her bed beside her, kissing her cheek.

"We're supposed to be helping you two pack your room, but it looks like a tornado hit it," I laughed as I pulled the blankets up.

"Yeah, you two boys are fucking disgusting," she muttered, pressing her back against me as we got comfortable. "And I thought Rachel and I were bad."

I groaned softly as I leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Don't back up against me like that unless you want me to fuck you again," I muttered. "Cause I will. I don't care who's in here."

She rolled her eyes with a laugh, rubbing them as she buried her head in the pillow.

"Don't touch me," she said quietly. "Or I'll kill you. And I mean it this time."