Chapter 18, Part 1: "Wake up, I've got plans for us today."

August 2, 2018
Somewhere in Phoenix

The Endless Summer Tour

*** Gerald's POV ***

"Get up," I said as Grady and I barged into the room that Kaitlyn and Rachel were sleeping in. We got in from the San Diego early this morning around 3 a.m. because of the afterparty, and they decided to room together.

"If you don't get out of this fucking room, I will kill you," Kaitlyn groaned as she rolled over, burying her head into the pillow. "I don't give a damn if you're famous or not."

I chuckled softly as I walked over to the bed Rachel was sleeping in, climbing under the covers and wrapping an arm around her small frame.

"Raaaaachel," I whispered softly in her ear. "Wake up, I've got plans for us today," I said as I rubbed her back.

She groaned, burying her head in my shoulder and pulling the blankets up over herself.

"It's 11 a.m. and we didn't go to bed till nearly 4, why are you awake so early?" She muttered as she stretched her legs out, rubbing her eyes.

I looked up at Grady who was sitting at the edge of the bed Kaitlyn was sleeping in, he knew better than to wake the sleeping beast.

"Because Grady and I have a double date planned," I said as I brought my hand up, rubbing her head as she pulled it out of my neck.

"I must be dreaming," Kaitlyn muttered from the pillow as she rolled over, stretching her arms above her head. "I know I didn't just hear Gerald Gillum say he planned a date."

I chuckled as I sat up after a few minutes, letting Rachel lean against me as she woke up.

"You're not dreaming, Kait, you heard it right," Grady said as he rested his hand on her hip. "It's gonna be fun."

"What are we doing?" Rachel asked in her soft voice - she was still exhausted. Bless her heart, she's been working so hard.

"We," I paused with a smiled as I watched her trace the tattoo on my arm. "Are going mini golfing."

Rachel looked up at me with wide eyes as she sat up, running a hand through her hair. She looked so sexy in my tour t shirt and a pair of panties. I honestly could've fucked her right there.

"You know I'm not coordinated even if my life depended on it," she said as she pulled the blanket over her legs. "Why?"

Kaitlyn laughed as she sat up, leaning against Grady.

"Like that time you fell down the stairs during move in day while you carried a box of clothes," she giggled. "It's true, she's not coordinated."

Rachel threw a pillow across the room at her, hitting her in the head as she blushed heavily.

"Stop! You promised you wouldn't mention that ever again!" She whined with a frown.

I chuckled, leaning forward and kissing her forehead.

"Oh, come on, babe," I smiled. "It'll be fun. I'll help you."

We sat there talking for a few minutes before we got up to leave so the girls could get ready.

"He did this on purpose so he could be touching me all day," Rachel muttered on the way to her suitcase. "At least he's actually making an effort," she muttered, which brought a smile to my face as I closed the door.

Xoxox

We stopped to grab lunch somewhere on the way to the mini-golf complex, and I couldn't stop staring at Rachel's ass in those denim shorts she was wearing. They hugged her hips so perfectly ... I just wanted to squeeze it.