"What if I wasn't there to save her? What if you killed her? What if I couldn't make it?" Fresh roared. He really hoped Patrick hadn't noticed that tremble in his voice.

'But you did.'

"I know, but-"

'I knew you'll be there to catch her, no matter what. That's why I pushed her off - I knew you'll be there to save her. You care too much about her to do otherwise.'

Fresh flared his nostrils and pursed his lips.

"You are a fucking son of a bitch, you know that? I am more than ready to kill you."

'You always are.'

"IF YOU DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS SHIT AGAIN, I SWEAR I WILL TEAR YOU FROM LIMB FROM LIMB LIKE A FUCKING PAPER DOLL. I WAS NOT IN A GOOD MOOD TO START WITH AND YOU'VE JUST MADE IT WORSE."

'Note taken.'

"God fucking damnit." He sighed as he examined her face. She looked to be sleeping peacefully - almost as if she was never pushed off the roof in the first place. "She's gonna think I ordered you to murder her."

'Explain to her when she comes to then.' Patrick smiled. 'You wouldn't want the same thing that happened with Trinity to happen to her, would you-'

Patrick was interrupted by a sudden pink glow filling the area, before a large, cannon-like object appeared in Fresh's right hand. The cannon, which was obviously pink, was a large, round shape thrice as big as Fresh's head with a large cylindrical "mouth" attached to it. There were equaliser bars at the sides, neutral since there was no background music. A pair of Horn-like things protruded out of the "head", and there was a single white dot on top, almost like an Eye. (Y/N)'s unconscious body was now in an upright position, leaning against his left arm for support as his other hand needed to be free. Where the hell did that cannon even come from anyway?

"Where did you hear that name?" Fresh's eyes darkened and his black eye flashed pink for a split second.

'Damn, that's a pretty impressive gun you have there.'

"ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION JACKASS."

'Did you really think nobody could hear you when you sleep talk?'
"Does anybody else know?"

'No, only me.'

"Never. Say that name. Ever again. Or I'll blast you to Kingdom Come." He lowered his cannon, and almost like rose petals in the wind, it disappeared. "And I swear, nobody else better know about this."

'I can assure you, nobody does.'

"Good."

Fresh turned on his heel and started walking towards the exit.

"Where're you going?"

'To the fucking infirmary, WHAT DO YOU THINK?' He roared. His boots clacked with an intense rage behind them. He breathed deeply, trying to calm himself.

Looking at the gentle, calm face of (Y/N) helped.

"I'll always be there to catch you when you fall." He said to her, knowing that she wouldn't be able to hear "I hope you can forgive me."

When I came to, I came face to face with a blur of pink colour. Where am I? Am I already dead? Is this heaven? But as my vision cleared I realised that it was a ceiling. I looked towards my left, and colour returned to my world. I was in some sort of hospital room, some sort of infirmary, there were a couple of beds along with the same bed I was in. I saw a figure standing in the corner, like a soldier ready for duty. As my vision started clearing more, there was a lone Corrupted standing there. Just staring. Blank eyes unfocused. I was very, very tired for some reason.