chapter 5: Spankings and Kisses

After our dinner at the nice restaurant, which surprisingly I didn't kill him, we took a walk in the park and went home. That was two weeks ago and I haven't seen Lorenzo since. So you know I figured he isn't coming back anytime soon, why not walk around the house in nothing but my underwear. Well that was a big mistake, because on this lovely friday evening not only did Lorenzo come back home but so did three other men come with him.

The first one was the "big one" there was no other way to describe him. He had muscles everywhere. He also had a jaw that looks like it has been broken a few times and a sharp but crooked nose. He also had pale blue eyes and blonde hair. Next was who I would call mister tall dark and fucking fantastic. I mean he didn't hold a candle to Lorenzo, but he was pretty damn close. With his chestnut brown eyes and his suavee mannerism, he could definitely be labeled as a fuck boy. He also was medium heighted and supported a goatee.

Then there was Lorenzo who was looking as if he didnt know whether to kill me or fuck me.

"Kassidy!" he bellowed. "What the fuck are you doing sitting on the couch naked?" he questioned while trying to hold in his anger.

"You weren't home and I didnt know when you were coming back, so I just got comfy. Plus I'm not entirely naked, and you could stop yelling at me. I'll go put some clothes on" I retort back in a sassy way while rolling my eyes. Which I should have known that that would have been strike one and two. As I turn around to leave to go up stairs to my room. I'm grabbed by the back of my neck and bent over the couch.

"Since you want to have such an attitude and act like a whore. I'll treat you like one" Lorenzo whispers in my ear as he pulls my panties down and begins to spank me.

"I want you to count little girl" He says as he roughly pulls my hair. I cry out at the action and nod my head as best as i can.

"I need words I don't understand head nods." he spits at me.

"Yes, I'll count. I understand" I screech out as more pressure is put on my hair.

As each slap occurs I count them. Finally he stops once we get to twenty and he lets me go. At first I dont move because I am in so much pain, but then I remember the that were other people in the room. And I get the hell up out of there feeling very embarrassed. Once I make it to my room, I full on cry because my ass hurts so much. Why would he do that to me and in front of those men. I thought everything was okay. We had such a nice day two weeks ago, I thought things were changing. I guess not, I knew not to get my hopes up on him.

Two hours later and there's a knock on my door. But I don't answer him I just want to be left alone. But fate doesn't have my back that way because he just comes in anyway. I cover my face with the cover because I don't want him to see my dried up tears.

"Kass, look I'm sorry about what happened. But you have to understand that I didn't like the fact that when I came home, MY soon to be WIFE, was just walking around the house naked. As you seen today I would've came home at anytime" I feel him sit on the edge of my bed and he lets out a sigh. I lie there without responding to him. I have nothing  to say, it's not my fault he decided to bring people home with him like I was just supposed to know. He lays across me and pulls the covers down and I turn facing away from him.

"Lovely, come on baby, I'm sorry how can I make it up to you?" I turn and look at him with shock all over my face.

"You called me Lovely" I say not even caring anymore about the situation. HE called me Lovely! I stare into his eyes searching for any wrong or doubt. But all I see is guilt swimming in those brown pools of his.

"It's fine, but you really hurt me and my feelings Renzo. How am I supposed to trust that you're going to be a good husband if you just fly off the handle like that? How am I supposed to know that I'll be okay?" I shoot question after question at him. 

"Kass I cant promise you anything, but as your husband your safety is my number one okay. I would kill for you little girl." in this moment he grabs my face and smashes his lips upon mine. I swear I felt fireworks and, with that fact that I've never kissed anyone before, I just follow his lead. Lorenzo pushes me back on the bed and lays on top of me without breaking the kiss. He ask for entrance by licking my bottom lip. I open freely for him enjoying this new feeling. It feels so good that I moan out loud. The sound is like a pail of water being thrown on him as he quickly lets me go. He hops out the bed and damn near runs to the door. He takes a look back without saying a word and walks out.

All I can think is

One: What The Fuck

Two: why did he leave?