Breaking Point

When they jump again, the three are in a city. And on the top of a building, Star Butterfly was there, but this version of Star looked odd. Her eyes and heart cheeks were glowing green. She had chains coupled to her hands. And she had on a black dress.

"MARCO!" Shouted Star, a view is then seen of Star's eye with Marco staring up at her. "Come face your destiny! Come face your future! Come face me!" She officially declared as she's fully revealed.

Tom and Kelly are both ready to fight. "I'll tear you apart you--! Tom is then cut off by Marco, who tells him and Kelly to focus pay attention to their problem. "Would you cool it for a second?! She's not the problem!" Marco then points to the yellow anomaly growing in the sky above. "THAT IS! It's been growing every time we jump! Ludo was messing with some unpredictable energies when this time-jump mess started... I have a feeling if we collapse the energy anomaly, we can stop warping through time!"

"Or maybe killing YOU would--!" Tom retorted before trying to lunge at Marco but Kelly jumped in and tried to intervene. Tom was tired of Marco's nonsense. "Hold on!" Kelly snaps. "We can't fight like this! We're in this together!". "Don't TOUCH me, you--!" Tom shouts at Kelly before they jump through time again.

When the flash disappears, they are at Echo Creek Academy, "Yes! Finally, somewhere we can catch our breath! Hey, maybe someone here can help us!" Marco says

When the flash disappears, they are at Echo Creek Academy, "Yes! Finally, somewhere we can catch our breath! Hey, maybe someone here can help us!" Marco says. He was very relieved because in a place like Echo Creek Academy, where could you go wrong? But when Marco looked around, his heart froze.

The sky was grey and the school was drenched in misty fog. And all around the school, purple-like vines and webs were growing from its sides, with several boys trapped in the webs. Kelly silently went over and examined the webs. "What is this stuff?" Kelly asked curiously. Tom was not really caring about the whole thing when a purple heart fell on his nose. At first, he didn't pay much attention to it, that was until more purple hearts rained from the sky. That was when he looked up and realized the situation. "I think we have bigger problems than that!" Tom states as he pointed upwards to Star. But now she was dark purple, her eyes were shaped like hearts and glowing magenta and she was floating above them.

"What the heck is that thing?" Kelly exclaims before Star tried capturing Tom and Marco at the same time. "OW! Stop that! I don't understand what is going on!"  Tom says as Star captured him in purple vines and threw him against a nearby locker. "Is that STAR?" Kelly yelled in confusion.

*Kelly and Tom were not in the events of the episode "Mewberty". This is why they don't recognize Star. As she was going through Mewberty in the episode.

"Just don't let her catch you!" Marco replies as he kept trying to avoid being her next target. "If she's expecting to be destroyed, then I'll do it!" Tom says as he prepares to strike.

Kelly and Marco gasped. "DON'T DO IT!" Marco said as he forcefully shoved Tom out of Star's path just before the three warp through time one last time.

 "DON'T DO IT!" Marco said as he forcefully shoved Tom out of Star's path just before the three warp through time one last time