Raid the Cave

When they jump through time again, they find Kelly with them now. Now, things were spiraling out of control. "Marco? Tom? I'm surprised to see you two here together!" said a surprised Kelly. Marco and Tom quickly observed the area. They appeared to be a cavern.

"Still, I could use your help. Ludo's in the next room over. Hurry! Follow me!" Kelly said as she roared away with the two boys following close behind. "Don't give me orders, Kelly!" Tom scolded. "Wait-- Kelly?! Ludo? What's going on?!" Marco questioned. He was wondering why no one will give him a straight answer.

They approach Ludo, who is sitting on a pile of gold and a variety of other treasures, including the Book of Spells.

"Invaders!" Ludo shouts as his hand shoots out ice at pure will, practically missing Marco. Ludo possessed hand then begins to form an icy ball while laughing maniacally. "This blizzard hungers for lonesome trespassers like you!" Ludo said.

"Okay, first of all, that hand is definitely possessed. Second of all, that blizzard can go on a diet!" Marco replies. "You've gone too far Ludo! I won't allow you to continue this any longer!" Kelly declares as she tries attacking Ludo.

"There is nowhere to run, quickster! Nowhere to hide! Accept your icy tomb!" Ludo said as the icy ball was closing in on Tom.

"Nah, how about YOU take it!" Tom retorts as he jumped over Ludo, just before the icy ball managed to freeze him solid, freezing Ludo.

"Heh, I always knew you were cold-hearted, but this is ridiculous!" Marco humorously says to a frozen Ludo.

"Huh. Not bad for a couple of boys like you." Kelly remarked. And for a brief moment, Marco and Tom almost completely forgot about the time-traveling incident but all that came to an abrupt halt when they noticed that the ice was melting.

"Uh-oh" Marco remark as Ludo broke the ice and was covered in dark orange fire. "He got my powers... No one has done that before..." Tom said shocked and confused. "THIS is how you three meet your demise quicksters!" Ludo angrily says as fireballs formed around him and spread throughout the whole cave.

"In fire--" Ludo sadistically says as a firewall blocked one way... "--and ice!" As icicles formed from the ceiling and began dropping. "Alright, no more playing around!" Tom states as he's prepared to face Ludo head-on but Marco stops him. "Hold it, Tom. We need to focus on this time-hopping thing and the strange anomaly in the sky! I starting to get this feeling like they're connected!"

"Might be a good time to use that!" Tom shouts. "It'll happen. But not before we get an extra pair of hands!" Marco replies as he hurries to Kelly and grabs her. "What the?! Marco! What are you doing?!" Kelly asks angrily, "You'll find out in due time!" Marco replies as the three are warped to another time.

 "What the?! Marco! What are you doing?!" Kelly asks angrily, "You'll find out in due time!" Marco replies as the three are warped to another time