Monster Madness

"Get up! Marco!" A familiar voice filled Marco's ears. "Snap out of it! We got to move, NOW!" Marco awoke to find Tom Lucitor standing over Marco. Marco quickly shakes his head before realizing that he was back in the events of "Conquer" with Meteora attacking him and the Marc-nificent Seven. "Your friends are doing all the fighting for you? Are you afraid, Turdina?" Said Meteora as she taunted them.

"What's the plan now?!" Demanded a nervous Kelly. "What? Meteora? But I already defeated..." But before Marco can finish his statement, Tom keeps pushing him to make a move.

"Don't just stand there babbling! Make up a new plan before she kills us all!" Tom exclaims. "But--? What--? Fine!" Marco is prepared to fight but before anything could be done... Another flash occurs and Marco warps through time again.

When he awakens, he is in the Royal Laundry and is back to the events of "Lint Catcher" where the Lint monster roars, revealing several rows of teeth, and it begins lashing out with lint tentacles. "What the-- THE LINT MONSTER?! Where did that come from?!" Marco screams before Star shoots it, momentarily stunning it. "Rolling thunder lightning blast!" Star exclaims as the spell hits the monster.

"Marco! What are you doing just standing there?! Get that fan moving!" Star says as she points to the fan while she continues to hold it off. Just then, the monster grew one extra tentacle and grabs Marco, but he is able to wiggle free and about to make a shot on the creature, another flash occurs.

 Just then, the monster grew one extra tentacle and grabs Marco, but he is able to wiggle free and about to make a shot on the creature, another flash occurs