Prologue

One day, Ludo and his minions were in his new castle. He had managed to take control over a time-traveling device.

"Marvelous!" Ludo exclaimed. "Simply marvelous! To think that a device can travel through time itself! Aside from some unstable energies at play, who knew playing around with time and space would be so simple? Almost like I've done it before!"

Suddenly there was a loud crash. Star and Marco have infiltrated the castle to try and retrieve the item. The two had decided to split up to cover more of the facility.

"We got intruders! Star and Marco have entered the facility. Our main defense troops have already been completely annihilated! All available troops, intercept them by any means necessary!" Ludo exclaimed as his announcement echoed throughout the castle.

Ludo then turned to face his minions. "You are my last line of defense until I get back from the future! Now go, NOW!".

Meanwhile, Star and Marco have taken out almost all of Ludo's minions and defense mechanisms. And Marco found himself getting closer and closer to Ludo's location.

"I'm at the center of the castle. This is tougher than I originally anticipated." Marco said as he finished taking down some of Ludo's minions.

"It appears Ludo is already messing with time portal energies. He's apparently planning to use this "device" to travel back to the past to fix his past mistakes." Star explained to Marco.

"Wait, he can do that?!" Marco questioned. But before Star could answer, Ludo had already finished setting up the device controls.

"Now... Let's see. I ought to have the world under my command in ten years... Mmm... Maybe a little less, I don't want to insult my future self when I arrive!" Ludo said humorously before laughing maniacally. "Star won't know what hit her!"

Before long, Ludo had set the date and time before activating the device. The entire castle flashed with white, catching Marco by surprise, who was sucked in. And soon, he was out cold.