The Party

I was bummed down all afternoon and the next morning. Wendy still didn't respond to any of my texts. Emily had to go to work for a day but before she left, she gave me black elegant 10 cm stiletto heel pumps that I suppose to wear on the party tonight. I supposed to train walking in them, but wasn't feeling like it. In fact I didn't felt like I wanted to dress up as a girl anymore. I removed nail polish from my nails, put on my male clothes and started to watch TV. It actually was really nice to be a guy again. I didn't have to think about how I'm sitting and if I look good. I was just chilling in front of TV. It would be great if I didn't have to think about Wendy all the time. I watched a program about polar bears, but every few minutes I was getting back with thoughts about her. Oh my God she was so beautiful. I would do anything to be with her. I never felt that to any girl before. Would it be love? A true love? I had to do something. But what could I do if she didn't respond to my texts? The only way I seen that I'll be able to meet her was the party. Of course if she shows up. She probably won't... But if this is my only chance I have to take it. I would like to tell her that I'm a boy but if I won't have a chance to explain myself this would go badly wrong. I had to still appear a girl, and tonight I had to look perfect. I had to look so beautiful that she won't resist me even if I'm a girl. I had to look perfect... Then I got an idea. I've got up from the TV and put on my gorgeous black dress that I bought at the mall. I looked great in it.. but not perfect. I've put on some delicate makeup but didn't want to put too much effort in it for just a few minutes. I've put on heels that Emily gave me, grabbed a purse, made sure that I have a credit card with me and went out. Walking in such shoes was much more difficult than the ones yesterday, but I had to get used to them before the party. While walking I was wondering if I'm really making the right choice, but Wendy was worth everything. I walked through the door of the place of my destination.

- Welcome in Anna's beauty salon, how can I help you? - said beautician

- Hi... - I hesitated for a second - I have a party tonight and want to look best I can.

- Ohhhh.. I see, someone special will attend this party I presume... - she said that with a big smile on her face

- Well... Yeah I hope so...

- Don't worry sweetie, you look naturally gorgeous and with our help you'll look so astonishing that no boy could resist your charm - I made a little grim on that last comment and I guess that beautician saw it because she added quickly - or a girl.

- Shall we start it? - I finally said to end an uncomfortable silence.

- Right.. sure, so this dress you are wearing looks really nice is it the one that you wish to wear on the party

- Yeah and the shoes to

- Ok great, that will make it easier to find something that fits.

The process started right away. First I had to put away my dress and shoes and got into the robe. After that I went threw lot of procedures that were making me prettier. Some face mask for my skin then waxing my legs. I don't know how it was possible, but my legs felt even smoother than after shaving with a razor. Then I got some mani-pedis. Beautician painted my nails in the way that on the base of the nail color was black but it smoothly went to dark cherry like color at the top. I really liked that effect and it definitely will match the dress that is black and has cherries on the side. After that she started to pluck my eyebrows. For a second I wanted to tell her to stop cause it's to permament, but than I thought, "Well, fuck it! they'll grow back". After that I put my dress back on and beautician started to do my hair. It took some time, but it was worth it. She made part of them into a cute braid that was going around my head and the rest of them she pulled back and curled. She added few hair clips with white flowers that were matching daisy chains along the sweetheart neckline and side pockets of my dress. "This beautician is gooood" I thought to myself while looking in the mirror. She started than doing my makeup. She was doing much more steps than I or even Emily. After some time she finally finished. I looked in the mirror and was astonished. I was looking absolutely gorgeous in my new long eyelashes and smokey eyes. My eyebrows were thin and symmetrical. I couldn't believe that this beautiful girl is actually me.