The Mall

- Ok Erica, don't worry, we will think about ms Smith tomorrow. Now wash away your makeup and go to bed, you can wear this for the night. - she gave me a delicate black nightdress

I went to the bathroom and washed away my makeup. It took away some of my girlishness, but I still looked like a girl. I took of my clothes and the only thing that was girly that stayed on me was nailpolish. I looked like myself again. I was happy to see that. Being a girl was nice, but I was still a guy. I was confused, from one point I wished to get back to normal, from the other, I still had so many things to explore from girls life. I guess that if we find some solution for ms Smith problem I would be happy to get back to being a boy. After that thought I've put on the nightdress that made me look like a girl again and went to sleep. My dream was little weird. I was in the school wearing girls school uniform. But nobody cared about it, my friends was treating me as usual, but calling Erica. Then Wendy approached me on school corridor, said that I look much better this way and kissed me. After that I woke up I felt really well rested. I hoped out of bed and went to the kitchen where i heard Emily making breakfast.

- Good morning

- Good morning

- I was thinking about some solutions to the ms Smith problem

- mm... - I mumbled with a piece of toast in my mouth

- I have two of them, first you won't be going out from the apartment threw the rest of your stay.

- Well, that would be awfully boring..

- Second one would be that we will buy you some manly clothes and you will dress up as a girl only to get in and out from the apartment, than you will change in the public restroom. That way you could spend the rest of your time almost normally.

- That sounds better, but pretty problematic, have anything more?

- Yeah, you stay a girl full time

- Well...

- I personally think that you should go with option number three - she said with a smile - you make such a beautiful girl. Also you have to admit it, you like it, I can see it!

I felt that my face went red

- It's okay sweetie, there's nothing to be ashamed about. I like to be a girl too you know - she said with a sarcastic smile

- Well it's not that bad - I said with a shy smile

- There you go - she said friendly

- But you know, it's a little more complicated than that. It's a load of fun, and it's really exciting to get to know this whole new perspective. But I'm still a guy and prefer to be dressed as one again.

- Sure honey, as you wish. So I guess we will go with plan number two?

- I guess..

- Ok, but nevertheless, you have to go to the mall with me so you will have to stay a girl for today. Unless you want me to go alone and bring you some clothes?

- No, that's ok, I will go with you - I knew that I would be bored as hell in her apartment and going one last time as a girl seemed nice. Well, not the last time because I still have to dress as a girl when going in and out from the apartment, but the last time it will be this long.

- I'm glad -she said with large grin - you wouldn't truly taste a girls life if you wouldn't go for shopping.

- Well I will put male clothes as soon as we bought some so it won't take long.

- Oh that reminded me, if you like you can put on the clothes you came with yesterday, they should be dry now. You can change into them in malls bathroom.