The Park

- I'm really glad that you decided to go with this Erica - said Emily smiling - you are making such a pretty girl that it would be such a waste if you get back to wearing male clothes.

- Well, It's not like I "decided" that.. I run on Wendy in the mall and she kept walking with me and she insisted that I should buy this dress, I wouldn't buy it myself - the last part was a lie. It's more like Wendy gave me encouraging push

- Oh, ok... - she paused for a second - sooo... you still want to buy you male clothes today?

I was confused, I liked being a girl, but on the other hand, I wanted to get back to normal. On the other hand I won't have occasions to explore girls lifestyle in the future, so maybe I should use all the time I have? But what exactly Emily will think? I know that she says that I should do it, but what if she realizes how much I like it and start making fun of me? And there was Wendy. I really liked her and right now the only way to get closer to her was by staying a girl. What if I go out as a boy and meet her by accident like today?

- No... - I finally said with hesitation - this whole changing to a boy in a bathroom won't work

- So you'll be a girl for the whole time of your stay?

- Yeah.. I guess

- Oh my God that's so cool! - she jumped a little in happiness I was a little embarrassed but mostly happy inside me. She seemed really like that I decided to be a girl for now. - In this way we will be able to go to Michales party! I was wondering how to handle it because Wendy will be there. But if you'll be there as a girl, there is no problem.

- Oh yeah Wendy told me about this party she suggested that I should go to it in my new dress

- And I think she's right, it's gorgeous. But for this dress you'll probably need to put on some high heels

- Oh, ok

- You never walked in high heels so you'll have to learn how to do it or you will fall. We have one day for preparation so I guess that tomorrow you should wear some medium high heels for practice so you'll be ready for a proper height for the party. I'll have to work tomorrow, but you can go alone to the park or something walking there will give you plenty of exercise. Now, go to sleep, it's pretty late.

I went to bed as instructed. My dream was quite weird again. I was back home and wanted to put some clothes on, but there were no male clothes there, only skirts and dresses. I asked my mother where are my clothes and she said "what do you mean? all your clothes are in your closet". I responded "but this are girls clothes mom", and she said "and what else you should wear Erica? I don't want my daughter to dress like a tomboy". After that I put one of the dresses and went downstairs where I found all my family sitting at the table. Then my grandma said to me "You grew up to such a beautiful girl, I'm proud to have you as my grandaughter". After that I woke up. I went to the kitchen where I found Emily all dressed up to work and ready to go out.

- Oh hi Erica, I'm glad you woke up, I actually have to go. So, here are the shoes that you should practice today - she gave me beautiful black strappy high heels with blocky heel about 8 centimeters. - you should get used to it right away. Oh and because you'll have uncovered toes you should paint your toenails, here is the colour matching the one you have on your hands already - she gave me dark green emerald nailpolish - you should be fine doing it yourself. I didn't pick any outfit for you, but you are nailing this so much already that I'm sure you can pick it yourself. Just pick anything from my room - she looked at the watch - ok I've gotta go, by Erica, have a nice day!

- Bye

I went to Emily's room right away to look for my outfit for today. I was pretty excited knowing that it should be as much fun as it was yesterday in the mall. I started to try on some dresses and skirts and blouses. Most of them looked really nice. But I wanted to get this feeling of completion that I had yesterday when I found my dress. I took my time, went through at least fifteen outfits, and there it was. An enrapturing and divine midi dress cast in a brilliant white cotton. The sensual sleeveless silhouette featured self tie shoulder straps with a flattering fit while the smocked top formed feminine curves. The elastic waist nips in my figure as a cascading delight of eyelet lace provided a graceful midi skirt that dropped past my knees into a scalloped hem. I looked so great, that I gasped for a second. But I felt that something was missing. I looked great but I could do it better. Then I noticed a cute white straw hat. I putted it right away. It completed the outfit nicely. But maybe I could do even better? I thought for a while and I realized that what would made me super cute was two braids on the sides. I had long metal-head hair so I learned how to do the braids for a joke some time ago. I did them right away. Now I felt that outfit is complete. I looked super cute and girly. All that was left to me to do was painting the toenails and putting on makeup. I didn't have much experience yet but after a few tries I nailed it all. I was ready to go. I've put on the shoes that Emily left me. It was a little weird having your feet shaped in this way, but I noticed that my legs looked much better in them. Don't know why but I started to feel more confident about my femininity. I just loved them! I grabbed the purse and took one last look in the mirror, to make sure that I look great, and I went out.