Chapter 15- I know You Want Too

The sun shone through my window and tickled my eye lids open. My head pounded from the light in my eyes. Oh how I loved hangovers. "Good morning princess." Parker said as he closed the blinds that let the sun into my eyes. The room went back to dark. "What time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes and sitting up. "9:30." Parker replied crawling back into bed beside me. "Come lay for a bit." Parker said patting the spot right beside him. I laid back down beside him and took my phone off of the side table. "Smile." I said as i leaned in close to Parker. He leaned in kissing my cheek as I smiled widely. "Aw that's cute." I said smiling as I starred happily at the photo. I nestled into Parker's chest and slowly fell back asleep.

"Sher wake up we gotta get going." Toby called as he came into my room. I opened my eyes to see him starring at me. I looked over to see Parker was gone. "I'll be out in a minute." I replied closing my eyes again. I heard the water running in the bathroom but I really had to pee. It must have been Evelyn, she wouldn't have cared. I walked into the bathroom as the water shut off and walked up to the mirror. "Hey princess." I heard Parker say from behind me. I practically jumped out of my skin. I looked in the mirror to see Parker standing behind me in only a towel wrapped around his waist. "I am so sorry, i thought you were Evelyn." I said slowly walking out of the bathroom with my eyes to the floor. "Hey don't worry about it." Parker said as he grabbed my hand to pull me back. He pulled me back closer to him. With my eyes still to the ground i slowly trailed up Parker's body. His beautiful v-line, perfect abs, lovely soft tanned skin. "You can put your tongue back in your mouth." Parker said smirking. "Oh shut up." I said covering my face with my hands. "Why don't you hop in and I can join you?" Parker said winking at me as he slowly pushed me against the wall behind me. "Nice try Parker." I said winking back and patting his shoulder as I pushed him out of the way and walked out. "Come on Sher, i know you want too." Parker yelled from behind me. I rolled my eyes smiling as I walked down the hallway into the living area.

I unlocked the front door and turned the hallway light on. "Finally home." I said yawning. I set my stuff in the living room and crawled right up the stairs towards my room. I jumped into my bed and under the covers. "I missed you so much." I mumbled into my pillow. "I've never seen someone so in love with their bed." Parker said as he leaned against my door frame. "Have you seem Toby?" I asked. Just as I said that I heard Toby yell "My one true love, oh how i missed you." "I told you." I said laughing. "goodnight princess." Parker said before leaving for his room. "Goodnight." i mumbled softly as i fell fast asleep.

********************************************
Hope you enjoyed. let me know what you think :)

Emily xx