Chapter 23- Movie Night

Here is a long awaited chapter!! Enjoy

*************************************************

"I have an idea." Parker said as he burst into my room and jumped on my bed. "What is this idea you have?" i asked as i was quite intrigued as to what this was about. "I'll slip a shit ton of laxatives into Sam's drink when she's not looking and she'll be shitting her pants so bad she's gonna have to leave." Parker replied holding the box of laxatives. "Where did you even get these?" I said laughing as I took the box from his hand. "So is that a yes?" Parker asked excitedly. "No Parker, we can't do that. We're just gonna have to ride it out. As much as i would love to fulfill the revenge plot, i'm afraid it'll trigger her even more and she'll tell Toby." I replied handing him back the box. "Why is it so bad if Toby knows. I mean maybe Sam is doing us a favour." He said sitting onto my bed. "Are you nuts. My brother would throw a fit if he knew what was going on between us. it would completely ruin your friendship and my brother would never trust me again." I replied sighing. "I really think your looking into this to much." Parker said. "Trust me i've known Toby all my life, i'm not looking into it enough." i replied. "We'll he's just gonna have to deal with it." Parker said throwing his hands in the air. "Listen, Toby is going to be leaving and staying the night at Ben's with Sam, so.." parker began scooting himself closer to me. "So what?" i said kind of intrigued. "So what are we doing this evening and are we having a sleepover in my bed or yours?" Parker asked smiling. Well i wasn't expecting that. Before i could answer Toby came barging in. He looked between Parker and I and sat down on my bed. "So i'll be at Ben's tonight, Parker don't have any booty calls over because my poor sister really doesn't want to hear that and Sher.." he paused and looked at me. "eh i trust you, i know you wouldn't have a boy over." he finished laughing. God if only he knew. I laughed along with him and glanced at Parker. He looked at me and winked. Toby gave me a quick hug and was on his way. "Have fun!" i yelled as he went down the stairs and i heard the door slam. Parker got under my covers and grabbed my laptop. "You can pick the movie." He said smiling at me. I smiled and crawled under the covers with him snuggling up next to him.

**********************************************
IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG AND ITS SHORT BUT I WANTED TO GIVE YOU ALL SOMETHING. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THR SUPPORT, I LOVE YOU ALL

EMILY XX