Chapter 2: Blake

"Are you gonna need a ride home from the party?" Toby asked as I tied up my converse at the front door. "No, I'll get an Uber or Evelyn will drive me." I replied walking back into the living room. Parker and Toby were sitting in front of the T.V with the PS4 on playing Fortnite. "How long you gonna be?" Toby asked as he let out a scream at the T.V. "I'll be home around 2 maybe." I replied grabbing my purse off the chair. "Stay away from creeps." Parker said laughing. "Thanks for the advice." I said before walking out of the flat.

The party was in full swing when Evelyn and I arrived. "Here ya go." Evelyn said handing me a red solo cup filled with some type of alcohol. I thanked her and took a few sips before she tugged me to the dance floor. We danced and drank for hours. I checked my phone and it was just after 2. "Shit I gotta get home. I'm gonna see if I can get an Uber." I yelled to Evelyn over the loud music. "Okay girl." She said giggling as she stumbled towards me. "Looks like you need some water." I replied dragging her to the kitchen. "Hey baby. Don't you look cute in that crop top and jean skirt." A voice slurred behind me. I turned around to see Blake. "Blake get away from me." I spat continuing to bring Evelyn into the kitchen. "Wow someone's a little feisty, I like it." He replied smirking. Ignoring Blake I brought Evelyn into the kitchen and got her water. I saw Blake and his friends watching me as I brought Evelyn back into the living room to our group of friends. I had them look after her as I had to get home. Toby was gonna kill me.

Calling Loser❤️
"Yo I can't come to the phone right now-."

I hung up and shot him a text.

Me- can you plz come pick me up. Uber is no longer taking rides and it's a far walk. Blake is at the party and won't leave me alone.

I waited 5 minutes and still no reply. I guess I'm walking. I started my walk down the street. My only way of navigation was to follow the street lights along the dark road to the main road. I started to hear a car slow down behind me. "Hey princess, why you out this late alone?" He called from behind me. I turned around to see Blake getting out of his friends car. I quickly kept walking down the street trying to call Toby. It went straight to voicemail. I left a message hoping he would get it.

"Toby it's me. Blake is following me I need help. Plz answer." I hung up and kept walking.

"Hey slow down baby. I only wanna talk." He said as I heard his voice getting closer. "Stay away from me Blake, Toby will be here any minute and remember what happened last time." I said trying to walk faster. "Oh c'mon your bro and I only had a little scrap princess, come here." He said as I felt him grab my arm. "Let go of me." I said as I released myself from his embrace and tried to run. "Not so fast." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Get off of me!" I screamed. Just then a car pulled up but I couldn't see who it was. "Hey get off of her." I heard a voice call getting out of the car. The guy grabbed Blake ripping him off of me. He took him to the ground punching him over and over again. "If you ever lay a hand on Sher again I will kill you." He said. His body came into the street light and I saw that it was Parker. "Are you okay?" He asked as he came up to me wrapping his arm around me to lead me to the car. "Ya I'm okay. How did you know where I was?" I replied wiping the tears from my face. "I saw that Toby's phone was going off on the counter when I got up to get food, I saw that it was you and I turned on the location thing your brother has and came right away." He said as he jumped into the drivers side. "Thank you. I don't know what woulda-." I began looking into my lap. "Your brother has told me about Blake before and as soon as I saw he was bugging you I came. I was gonna wake Toby but I thought for Blake's sake I'd come instead." He said keeping his eyes on the road. "Well you did hit Blake pretty good." I said trying to lighten the mood. He smiled and let out a small laugh. "He deserved it."

We arrived home at the flat. "So we're not gonna tell my brother about this right?" I asked opening the front door. "If Blake wants to live to see another day its best if we don't." Parker replied following into the flat behind me. I took off my shoes and crawled up the stairs to my room. I plopped on my bed slipping of my shorts and throwing on my pj shorts as I got under the covers. "You sure your okay?" Parker asked leaning on my door. "Ya I'm good thank you for everything." I replied smiling. "Okay goodnight Sher." He said turning around. "Hey Parker?" I called. He turned around to look at me. "Why did you get so mad at Blake anyway?" I asked curiously. "Well he was touching you and you obviously didn't want it so I took matters into my own hands and of course I care about you." He replied looking ya the ground. I looked down at his knuckles to see that they were cut and covered in dry blood. "Look at your hands." I remarked getting out of bed. "It's fine honestly, I'm fine." He replied starting for his room. "No, lets get you cleaned up." I said pulling his arm towards the bathroom.

Parker sat on the toilet and I grabbed the first aid kit from the bottom shelf in the cupboard. I opened it grabbing the disinfectant wipes to clean it. I cleaned his knuckles of the dry blood. "There you go." I said looking up at Parker as I knelt in front of him. "Thanks doc." He said smiling down at me. We looked at each other for a few seconds. I never noticed how stunning Parker's eyes were. They were a dark chocolate brown that you could get lost in. I stood up and put the first aid kit back in the cupboard. "I'll see ya tomorrow." I said smiling as I started for my bedroom. He came into the hallway. "Night beautiful." He replied. I was shocked at his response but I couldn't help but blush as I kept walking to my bedroom closing the door behind me.

********************************
Hope you guys liked the second chapter. Blake will be mentioned more in later chapters and why Toby and Sheridan hate him so much. So let me know what you think :)

Emily xx