i r l ; 21

♠︎

♠︎

okay lmao not going to lie, htgawm has completely derailed now and I'm confused as to what happened. and fuck i don't deserve the attention this book is getting thank you guys <3

p.s. some jack falahee action today 😊

♠︎

my fingers curl around the rim of the cup, nursing the absurd amount of alcohol that swirled inside. it's amber colour screaming at me to take a sip, then another and another. at this point i've consumed so much alcohol, i've forgotten why i even started to drink, my thoughts of words jumbling into nonsense in my mind. the condensation on the glass making my fingers slick as it set the empty glass down, flagging the bartender for more for the umpteenth time tonight.

"i'm going to have to stop you miss.." he replies, stealing the glass away from my inebriated self before i could protest. not that i could do that either, my mind was too scrambled from the alcohol.

"b-but i'm a paying customerr." i slur in return, attempting to lift my arm in protest but upon realising my inability to speak coherently and adequately lift a finger, the bartender was probably right.

"it wasn't my call though miss." he explains, pointing to someone else that sat in the stool beside me. to be honest, both persons didn't really look like much more than a blur of flesh and hair, everything around me sort of started to meld into one kaleidoscope of colours. the person stands up and approaches me. i feel the hand of the stranger grasp the small of my back, slowly guide me into standing and away from the bar. whoever this person was smelt really nice, like sitting by a warm fire that crackles on a cold winters night and an apple cider in hand.

we leave the bar, the door closing with a soft click. my body seemed to struggle coordinating and i had to rely on the stranger to tell me where to go. frankly, they could've been a rapist or kidnapper and i wouldn't have even begun to question it. but i had a gut feeling that i knew this person. not that the feelings of a drunk should be trusted, i just couldn't sober up before they kill me. though, they probably would've done something by now. so i take a risk, trust this person as i feel my head slowly drop onto their shoulder.

"let's get you home." and that's the last thing i hear before blacking out.

♠︎

where am i?

god my head is killing me.

fuck i must've gotten hammered yesterday. all i can remember is running out of tom's apartment after that god awful phone call, going to a bar and getting escorted out by a stranger..

wait.

i know this couch.

the clothes i'm wearing are definitely too big for me, and smelt distinctly of cider and wood fires.

"good morning sunshine." i hear the ever familiar voice chirp from behind me.

jack falahee stood with two mugs in his hand, steaming with hopefully some black coffee, just the way i like it. as well as topless and wearing only a pair of sweatpants. if it were any other day i would've jumped on him and kissed him because god that is one sexy man. but there were more pressing matters.

"how quickly can you get me to the hospital?"

♠︎