n e w s ; 9

♠︎
CELEBNEWS101
JACK FALAHEE AND JASMINE JONES?

love is in the air between the members of the keating household. and this time it's away from the murders and off our screens.

both falahee and jones star in the abc show how to get away with murder, which airs every thursday on abc. falahee a relative new comer to the scene. landing his role on htgawm after recently completing a drama degree at new york university. talk about studious!

on the other hand, jones has been in the spotlight for a very long time now. first debuting as an artist when she was still in her teens with her songs colours and new americana making it to number one on the billboard charts. and with that success, jones has been seen in a multitude of tv shows like teen wolf, earning countless awards for this part, and playing one of the main female leads  (and love interests) in the movie spider-man: homecoming. shortly dating the spider-man himself (tom holland) before the two split it off a month or so later.

anyways, as for the two together, falahee and jones were last seen walking to one of the latest and most exclusive fine dining, italian restaurant in all of los angeles. the newly opened little mario's situated near the locations shown in the tv show. after a very animated conversation throughout their walk towards the restaurant, they completely evade the queue that went around the block and enter almost hand in hand. the waiters very kind to them according to those inside at the time.

witnesses inside the store were stunned to see them together having an incredible time it made other restaurant goers jealous. sadly, they were unable to put it on film due to attentive hostesses that were able to abruptly stop them. not that it mattered, as word spread quickly and fans and paparazzi alike swarmed the store for more than just its food. apparently the pair slipped out through the back door as the pair were not seen together since until on set as shown by the snapchat stories of both jones and falahee.

love is brewing and the world is on the edge of their seats.

is #jackjones going to be confirmed?

because we sure as hell hope so.

RELATED ARTICLES
cutest #tasmine moments

teen wolf discussing a spin off?

brand new infinity war to star jasmine jones as spider-man's love interest?

tom holland and jack falahee battle it out on social media for the attention of...

♠︎
TWITTER
@jasminejones who knew fancy restaurants were so fun? we're definitely going again @restingplatypus

restingplatypus: we totally will 😘😉
|
karlasouza7: OH MY GOD THE KISS FACE AND WINK HOLY SHIT ITS REAL
|
karlasouza7: jasmine and jack sitting in a tree. k i s s i n g
|
restingplatypus: fuck off castillo
|
robertdowneyjr: you kids better be using protection.
|
jasminejones: eww rdj what the fuck
|
chrisevans: language jones i swear to god.
|
tomholland1996: HAH language 😂😂
|
chrisevans: ugh! my GOD
|
tomholland1996: and why wasn't i invited? hmm
|
jasminejones: we'll never let that go for as long as you live @chrisevans
|
jasminejones: and because we didn't want you to be a party pooper @tomholland1996
|
tomholland1996: the party don't start until i walk in
|
restingplatypus: well i'll let you cry until your pity party's in flames
|
zendaya: oooh suck burn! (literally)
|
anthonymackie: step up your game spidey you're getting *obliterated*
|
thecharlieweber: do you need some ice for that burn?
|
tomholland1996: i don't think so.
|
tomholland1996: the trash is getting picked up tomorrow @restingplatypus.
|
tomholland1996: i hope you're ready
♠︎