Welcome to the hunters dream pt1:Strange whoman

(Soo guys sorry to keep you whayting for a couple of days but chapter 2 is here a plz commet below too see whow who's the chapter)

In the portal show us Dante who carrie lincoln in is back,Dante let out a sigh of relief because he really doesn't like using this teleporters things but oh well its the only thing you can do travel,as for lincoln he wanted to trow up already but he manage to surpass,when he lifted is head up he whas greeted by a strange house,whyt old trees,graves,flowers it's whas more like a mini church for him.

But he see something strange,
he saw a doll but it whas a size of a human ,she wears a hat like maiden,fingerless red gloves,dress of a maiden,a white hair,silver eyes and a dress of a maiden.

But he see something strange,he saw a doll but it whas a size of a human ,she wears a hat like maiden,fingerless red gloves,dress of a maiden,a white hair,silver eyes and a dress of a maiden

Lincoln whas confused,he looks up to Dante to ask why a doll whas there.

Lincoln:why is a doll there siting on the ground?

Dante looks down to see lincoln whyt a confused face,he bent down to lincoln and smiles a little.

Dante:that's the doll lincoln,trully or not this woman whas the one I really call a mother.

Lincol whas more confused,he whanted to ask something but he stopped and he's skin whas pure white,he saw the doll waking up and she whas a little bigger than Dante.

The doll speak whyt here motone voice.

Doll:welcome good hunter,what do you desire?

Then she noticed a small boy whyt white hair and a overbite in he's teeth,he whas behind of Dante, shaking whyt fear,she goes to the direction of the two,she bent down too see the boy still shaking,she frowns in her mind but she whas smiling whow adorable the boy whas.

Doll:And who are you little one?

Lincoln whas shaking furiously duo's of her being a live and talking!?

Lincoln gives deep breaths to talk whyt the doll,Dante chuckle at this,trully or not when he see the first time the doll he actually think it's whas a human just like I'm,but when the master of Dante told I'm that the doll whas actually a really doll,he whyl never forget when he fainted on front of he's master.

Lincoln:(fear)M-my n-a-m-e i-s L-incoln m-miss  w-who a-are y-you.

Doll:I am the doll who stays in this dream too help hunters in they journeys and to canal's the blood of echoes too turn them more powerful than before.

Lincoln:(confused)whait don't you have a name lady.

Doll:(confused)why are you asking that little one?

Lincoln:because everyone needs a name,same too the toys.

The heart of the doll flurter of whow gentle the boy whas,she put a hand in is shoulder and smiled.

Doll:And what name do you whant me to use?

Lincoln:(Nervous) Lynea.

There whas a moment of silence until the speak whyt a happy tone.

Doll:I will be more gratefull giving this name for me,thank you little one.

Lincoln:it's not little one,it's Lincoln.

Lynea:Sorry Lincoln,but may I ask you.

Lincoln:yes?

Lynea:first(points at Dante)why did you come whyt the hunter and second why do you like sleep in some forest and as for you're condition you like don't eat for days or weeks,don't you have family Lincoln?

The smile of Lincoln and Dante turn in a second in a frown,Lincoln speak whyt a venom voice and whyt anger.

Lincoln:(angry)What family, those stupid jerks who like to live in they comfy house, and me staying outside dying little too little.

Lynea:(suprised and shocked)what happen to you Lincoln?

Lincoln:whell it's like this.....

1 hour later

Lynea weard everything what lincoln told her,she whas in pure rage and whas in the verge of crying,she looks up to Dante who have a intimidating glare who most likely  whas Satan,Lincoln whyt no second he droops he's knees and begin to cry,the heart of Dante and Lynea broke like a million pieces,Lynea pulled Lincoln close to her and speaking whyt a motherly tone.

Lynea:sssshhhhhh.....It's all  going to be all fine,I promise,Me,hunter and Gherman whyll take care of you Lincoln,I promise.

Lincoln:And who sob he's Gherman sob?

Lynea whas about too say something but some one interrupted her.

???:what's going on here?

(Wow that take a pretty time to make,sorry if this chapter is not good I doing my best that dis story is good to everybody,but if you like please comment below and help me make this story of a good ones,Soo guys see you on the next chapter,bye bye ^^)