Chapter 16- day 2 friends or foe

They all dodged and then pulled out their IF's ready for battle. Mike said "I don't want to end this to quickly so I'll give you the chance to fight first". Apolo smiles and said "alright heads and tails let's go! Auto scramble"! They split into four different versions of heads and tails. Then mike said "weak I'll take that one first! Alright Mountain Q! Friend or foe"! Then heads and tails went over to the side of mike. Mike said "alright heads and tails do your thing". Then heads and tails charges at Apolo and got into a circle. They said "auto scramble"! The circle went around Apolo and then here was this blast and cut Apolo into pieces. Then Leigh shouted "APOLO"!!!!! Then Leigh gets mad and charged in with rooms of death. Then she said "rooms of death! Corner of annihilation". Then mike almost got hit but then said "alright! Mountian Q friend or foe"! Then rooms of death went to the side of mike. Mike said "alright rooms of death. Corner of annihilation"! Then rooms of death charges in and hits Leigh. Leigh hits the wall real hard causing her to loose her breath. Then there was the spike ball the rooms of death through and it went through her body. When it did it blew up and annihilated her body. Dim and started getting Pissed and said "alright red ruby! Red Cross oblivion"! Mike said "you all just don't understand my power. Mountain Q! Friend or foe"! Then red ruby turned around and used Red Cross oblivion on diamond. The was launched so fast that she got stuck into the wall. Then, red ruby charged at diamond and shot her with a Ray in a cross form. Galvin looks at kofi and says "it's only us know we have to attack at the same time". Kofi looks at him and nods. Galvin says "draft punk" and kofi says "B4"! Galvin and Kofi says "explosive annihilation"! There was six bulls of different bolts with explosives in side them. Then mike laughs and says "friend or foe"! They attack goes back directly toward kofi and Galvin. The attack hit and they was hurt by the bolts then the explosion killed them. Mike said "I already told you don't underestimate me". Then he walks away.