-bonus chapter two-

Start from the beginning

"I know, but maybe I'm not meant for this."

"You're right, maybe you're not."

There was a silence that settled in the tense room.

"I'll reduce your hours. Also I've decided to give you and the rest more pocket money." He said grabbing the schedule from Mira. "Oh. But you will have a performance every two weeks with you're trainers to see improvement."

The boy looked relieved but slightly stressed over the performance.

"We will focus on your rapping, since it's what you're best at. Do not worry too much about dancing. No dieting either at the moment. We'll discuss that once debuts comes closer but do not gain more than five kg. Is that better or do you still want to leave?"

The boy jumped to his feet and kept bowing as he thanked Yuta.

"You can take the rest of the day off. Come back tomorrow."

Mira walked around the desk to where Yuta was standing and grabbed his hand.

"You're such a softie. You don't make a good CEO."

"I know. I'll spoil our next trainee too." He said placing his hand on her stomach.

"I will murder you if you try to make her an idol." Yuta gulped at her scary expression and nodded as he kept rubbing it.

-

Yuta watched Mira from the corner of his eye. The laughter of their daughter could be heard around them. The green grass and the smell of freshly baked chocolate cookies reminded him of his youth.

"They're debuting tomorrow. Why are we here? Don't you have things to do?"

"We haven't seen each other a lot these last few months. I know I'm gonna get busier. Let's just enjoy the moment." Mira bit her lip and looked at their daughter picking dandelions.

When Yuta had left the company, he also publicly stated he was in a relationship. He hadn't stated how long they had dated for in reality, and instead told fans it was just a few months. He knew there would be much uproar if he had told the truth.

He felt bad that he had no guilt over the lies he had told over the years.

"I'm so old. I get tired so quickly now."

"Remember when we hiked up that trail when we were like twenty? I would not survive if we did that now."

"You barely survived then too." Mira punched him in the arm which caused him to throw her a cheesy grin.

"I know it's been years now but I can't believe you didn't hesitate to come with me to Japan." Mira shrugged.

Mira had accepted the offer but stayed up all night contemplating the choice. Could she really give up her job, friends and just follow him? She hated her job. At first she loved being a journalist but she lost interest in it when they wouldn't let her write about important things. She felt like she was stuck in mediocre job and couldn't grow. She was stuck in a cycle. A boring cycle.

She loved Yuta. She was in love with him.

As she watched the sky turn dark to a beautiful lavender dawn, she realized this is what they both needed. A new beginning.

"I am an author. You are a CEO. Education truly does a lot for a person."

"Money and fame, too." Mira laughed throwing her head back. She grabbed his hands and stared at his calloused hands.

"Your hard work has paid off."

"We're not dead yet, Mira. Who knows what'll happen again in the next ten years? Two more kids and a flopped boy group. Also probably bankruptcy."

"I don't care what happens even tomorrow or twenty years. I just want to stay with you through it all."

A blush coated her cheeks as Yuta kissed it, it was the first time in years.