-7-

[I miss hansol lmaoo. I wanna add him in this book]

"I cannot believe-"

"Can you please stop talking?"

"-that I actually thought this was a good idea. Was I possessed or-"

"It would be a lot more tolerable if you actually shut up."

"-maybe I just wanted a reason to see you,"

Yuta who was about to roll his eyes actually stopped walking and looked at her. He didn't expect her to say that. He didn't even know how to react but he tried to show he wasn't flustered by her words and proceeded to roll his eyes.

"Sure.."

She didn't bother explaining herself or to convince him but kept walking on the bumpy trail. The sun was starting to shine brighter and she couldn't help but regret not wearing any sun block.

Yuta picked up some dandelions and then handed them to her. She stared at the ugly flowers in her hand. She hated dandelions. They were ugly and useless. Roses, lilacs and jasmines were so much better and prettier in her eyes. Even sunflowers were something she preferred.

But for some odd reason, she thought the dandelions he gave her were nice.

"How kind of you," she said sarcastically, but grinned nonetheless looking up at him. He was so tall, always towering above her.

"You're ungrateful and rude." He said, but it was clear from his tone that he was joking.

"After we reach the top, wanna come to my place and we can have ramen or whatever?" She asked.

"As long as you cook,"

"Ah, of course. You could do the hard work and choose what we watch on Netflix."

"You really love to make your guests do the hard work but whatever I guess I'll do it."

"How thoughtful," Yuta bumped his shoulder against hers, causing a burst of giggles to leave her lips.

They reached the top of the hill. Looking down at Seoul, they forgot how sweaty and tired they were.

"Wow," Yuta breathed out. The view was breathtaking and made this whole thing worth it.

"Try by Jimin Park,"

"Huh?" He raised an eyebrow and gave her a questioning look.

"This place is making me feel the way I feel when I listen to try by Jimin Park,"

"Huh, I've never had someone describe things like that."

"I tend to attribute songs to places or people. It lowkey doesn't even make sense,"

"Do you have a song for me?"

"I'm not sure yet but if you stick around long enough then maybe I'll have a song that would fit you perfectly."