-bonus chapter two-

[idk why but I've been getting a lot of votes and comments on this book lately?? So this is like a thank you chapter. I'm not sure I'll make more but eh. this isn't an epilogue btw. It's a lil time travel chapter. Y'all are going to the future and getting stuck there like number 5 sksks. Anyway be sure to leave a feedback! Also would u guys want me to do a Q & A to answer some questions on the book? If so, leave some questions!]

On the seventh year, a contract was placed in front of Yuta. A lawyer next to him and the ceo across from him. He stared at the words he couldn't understand nor wanted to. He took a deep breath and sighed.

"Thank you for taking care of me for all these years and giving me this opportunity." As he spoke those words, he watched the lawyer close his briefcase. The CEO nodded and smiled at Yuta. They both shook hands and he left the room.

He left the building. He left the country. He left his life behind. He left it all with room in his chest and a smile on his lips. He left so much just to have space for much more.

The news of Yuta leaving NCT was one that had surprised the public and fans. No one thought it would be him. There were multiple article that five members left the group at the same time.

Five original members had left the group they had shed blood, sweat and tears for. They made the group successful for new members to not struggle under the name NCT as they had. And yet, the hole they had left was quickly filled up with someone else. Younger.

Yuta packed up his bag and moved to Japan. He loved Korea but he missed the country he was raised in. It took him two years to get all his thoughts together and organized to decide what he wanted to do next.

He bought a building. A small one and started investing money anywhere he could. So much paper work and sleepless nights, but he knew exactly what he wanted.

"Three of the ten trainees are showing improvement."

"You need patience." Mira said rubbing her swollen belly and seating down on the office chair. Yuta had been walking around the office ranting for fifteen minutes. "I'm sure this is how all CEO's feel."

"We accepted the best of best and yet this is the result we get. Do you know how much the public is expecting from me?"

Mira had a smile playing at her lips when a small shy knock was heard. A sixteen year old boy entered the room.

"Yes?" Yuta said with a frown on his face. Mira knew that he was more worried that he wasn't training over the fact he looked like he was on the verge of tears.

"I can't do it anymore. It's too hard." Yuta closed his eyes and clenched his jaw. The poor boy seemed terrified at his reaction. Mira stayed quiet.

"Sit down." He said pointing at the chair. The boy nodded and sat down quickly. Yuta walked over to the desk and grabbed an empty bottle. He handed it to the wide eyed boy.

"What is hard?" He asked as softly as he could as he stood next to the window.

"I'm not good at dancing or singing and I'm not getting any better. I don't know what to do. I can't sleep. I'm so stressed."

Mira pulled out the boy's schedule from his folder quickly and nodded agreeing with him.

"School. Training. Homework. But you knew all that when you signed the contract?"