-bonus chapter-

[bet you thought u saw the last of me lmao. Anyway here's a valentine gift. This whole thing happened a few days before the kiss.]

Yuta placed his towel on his shoulder and sat down on the floor while pressing his back against the foggy mirror. He was breathing heavily and looked around the room watching the others either also take a break or continue to practice.

His phone vibrated.

From Mira
Wanna see some nudes?

Yuta grabbed his towel and started pressing it against his temple.

To Mira
Who's nudes?

From Mira
Mine! Whose else would I send?!

To Mira
*shrug* who knows.

From Mira
Do you want to see or not?

To Mira
Fine. Okay.

A few seconds passed but there was nothing. The practice room was starting to get empty for the girls trainees arrival.

He looked down on his phone and rolled his eyes as he looked at the picture she sent.

To Mira
I will block you and change my number.

From Mira
You have no sense of humour you boring burnt piece of toast.

To Mira
Toast isn't boring.

From Mira
Burnt piece of toast is.

Yuta laughed out loud catching the attention of the guys that were leaving the room. They ignored him and continued  on their way. His phone ringed and he picked it up rather quickly.

"You don't know what meme culture is?"

"What's that?"

"It's when you use memes to cope with your depression and dark thoughts."

"Can you appropriate meme culture?"

There was a silence and then suddenly she bursted into loud laughter which made him smile at her reaction. He saw the girls enter the room and started to walk out.

"Yuta! Will you help me with something?" Jia asked him, a grin plastered on her face. She was one of his juniors and a few years younger than him. He had a soft spot for her. "Please?"

He pointed at his phone that was pressed against his ear. She pouted but then nodded with a smile and walked away.

"Who was that?" Mira asked.

"A girl."

"I know. Where are you by the way?"

"At my work." He lied biting his lip.

"Oh. Am I disturbing you? Should  I-"

"I just finished. We don't have to hang up."

"Come over. I'm bored, my roommate left and you can see my nudes in person too."

"Mira it's not even that funny."

"Pfft."

"I'll be there. You better change."

She mumbled a no and hung up. It took about thirty minutes to reach her apartment. When she opened the door and showed herself, Yuta almost wanted to walk away.

She was wearing nude coloured clothes from head to toe. The worst part was her shirt had the word nude written on it as if it wasn't obvious. She looked awful.

"Why are you frowning?" She questioned holding back her laughter seeing his face. Mira was quite aware that her attire was the dumbest and ugliest thing she'd ever worn but for some reason she thought it was hilarious.

"I can't with you." He said sitting on the couch and glaring at her.

"You're lying to yourself. Also this is the type of thing that SM Entertainment would've made Shinee wear in their debut days."

Yuta was taken aback. She always mentioned Shinee or Sm. He couldn't tell if it was a coincidence or if she knew.

"You must really like Shinee. You always talk about them," he said scratching the back of his head. She just nodded and started talking about something else. He couldn't help but notice that she was passionate about the smallest thing yet the way she talked about it made it seem like they were the most important thing ever. He liked that about her. It was nice to sometime just hear about things he wouldn't have otherwise.

"Are you okay? You've been silent for a while now." She asked, worried written across her face.

"I was just listening to you."

"Were you?"

"Who else would I be listening to?" She rolled her eyes but a small blush painted across her cheeks. That's when he noticed, she liked the attention he was giving her.