-30-

[my nct biases are Taeil and Yuta. What about y'all?]

"What is this?!" Yuta turned around hearing the loud booming voice of the manager. The rest of the guys winced as they watched him glare at Yuta. "Come here." He said grabbing Yuta by the arm.

Before he knew it he was brought into the office with some other staff. They were all on their phones and shaking their head in disappointment.

"Have you seen this?" The anger was clear in the manager's tone.

"What?" Yuta tried to keep his voice stable. Calm and collected outside while inside he was being careful. He had no idea what was going on. One of the staff handed him a tablet showing him an article. He skimmed through it.

"It's trending on Naver. Netizens are speculating it's about you,"

Yuta's eyes widened in shock.

"But it didn't even reveal the identity. Why are they assuming it's me?"

Everyone in the room looked at him in disbelief. He was so oblivious.

"Can't you just say it's not me?" He questioned but everyone just shook their head. The company already had a bad reputation, most people wouldn't even believe them. "Who wrote this?"

As the words came out his mouth he looked at the name at the end of the article. Her name was written in bold letters. He couldn't believe she did this to him.

"I think it'll be best that for the time being you stay quiet. It's good you don't have a comeback anytime soon but you will be edited out or have very small screen time in any videos we will release. If we're silent enough, you'll be out the spotlight before we know it."