-23-

"No."

"But-"

"No." Jinwoo pouted watching Mira cross her arms and give him a stern look.

"But I want you to watch me while I perform on my last day!"

"I can watch you from here." She retorted pointing at the T.V in the dressing room.

"It's not the same. C'mon don't you wanna know what's it like? You'll see so many other idols!"

"Are you bribing me?"

"Is it working?"

"You're unbelievable."

Jinwoo's tactic worked in his favour. Mira wore her face mask and let her hair fall on her shoulder. She followed him behind the stage where many other groups were waiting for their turn. They were all talking to each other. Girl groups and boy groups were interacting freely which was a rare sight to see. She could tell some were even dating.

"This is amusing," she whispered into his ear as they waited behind a rookie group she didn't know.

"Why?"

"The amount of couples here that aren't even being subtle."

"It's kind of like a safe zone."

"Idols aren't snitches." Jinwoo bursted out into loud laughter that caught the attention of some of them. They quickly turned away.

"He's so handsome!" She heard some girl say and turned around to see who they were talking about. Taeyong from NCT and indeed he was looking handsome as he stood on the other line with the rest of his members.

She was so busy staring at him that she didn't even notice that Jinwoo was on the stage.

"What are you doing here?" One of the staff of the broadcast show asked her.

"I'm with Jinwoo."

"Makeup artist?"

"Sure..." he gave her a doubtful look but then walked away. She sighed in relief.

"So, what is the truth?" Yuta asked out of nowhere.

"Huh?" She looked around trying to make sure no one was paying any attention to them.

"Are you a journalist or a makeup artist?" He said with a teasing smile.

"I'm whatever pays my rent." Yuta chuckled.

"I've been running into you a lot. Are you stalking me?"

"Just another one of your saesang fans." She joked. "I'm just kidding. They shouldn't even be considered fans. They're scary as hell." Yuta nodded while a grimacing at the thoughts of his awful encounters with them.

She saw Jinwoo leave the stage on the other side. After saying her farewells to Yuta she ran off to catch him.

Yuta watched from where he was standing. He watched Jinwoo throw his arms over her shoulder and pull her to his side as they walked away.

"They're dating?" Johnny asked coming up behind him. Yuta just shrugged. "They seem close."

"If he's dating her and risking it maybe I should've done the same then."

"You did what was best at the time. I have question though. You don't even have a dating ban now. Why aren't you you trying-"

"Why should I try when she didn't?"

[I highly believe that idols flirt at those broadcast shows. I 100% support them getting d*ck or p*ssy lmao]