Awkwardness 2

I lay in my bed for hours asleep, unaware of what could've been going on outside or downstairs. All I knew was that no one would enter my room and try to wake me up.

(DREAM P.O.V)

'Ughh they're so annoying!! THEY MUST GO!! WHY CAN'T THEY CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT HE'S MINE AND STOP COMING FROM ALL DIRECTIONS!?' I screamed inside of my head, fighting off all the monsters who screamed from pain as I dusted them. I heard someone walking slowly towards me. "S-Sans? Brother? Why... Why did you do this? Undyne, Alphys, Grillby, Muffet and even Dad... Why are you doing this!? THEY WERE OUR FREINDS AND WE'RE BROTHERS-" Papyrus coughed up blood as I stabbed him in the back, I pressed my mouth onto his, kissing him as he died. I pulled the knife out of his back, and he fell to his knees, coughing up even more blood then before. I smirked saying, "Good bye Papy, I love you~ Aha." I started laughing like mad, everyone was dead because of me, and I wasn't laughing out of happiness, it was out of evil. I just barely regretted it. But I LOVED IT OH SO MUCH!!

(DREAM END)

I woke up coughing, my eye blaring up in a deep blue flame, tears running down my face. "N-no... P-please let it be false.. I-I didn't kill Paps... Right..?" I looked around my room, it was filled with weapons, blood and dust apon them. I choked as I saw them, it hurt remembering my dream, or nightmare more like. 'St-stupid nightmares... B-but why am I having so many of them..?' I Heard a knock on my door, and bit my tounge harshly. "Y-yes?" I managed to say between bitter tears. "Bro? Are ya okay in there?" Papyrus asked me and I didn't reply. "Son?" Gaster asked. I still didn't reply. "Thats it, if ya ain't gonna answer then we're coming in!" Papyrus said after a minute's silence. I snapped my fingers quietly, all the weapons and ect "dissappeared". Paps made an attempt on opening the door, but I locked it with my magic, so as a result he teleported both him and Gaster into the room. I pulled the dovet over my head and hugged my knees still crying those bitter tears. No matter how hard I tried to stop them, they just kept coming none stop.

Gaster pulled the dovet off of my head and I looked at him, my eye still glowing slightly. Tears were streaming down my eyes, and Dad lifted my chin up asking, "Son, why are you crying?" I tried to reply, but I couldn't without coughing. Papyrus was sat on the bed besides me, then he came closer to me and hugged me whilst rubbing my back for comfort. I hugged him back, finnaly replying with. "I-I had a n-nightmare..." "What was it about bro?" Papyrus asked me. "E-everyone was d-dead... A-and, I s-saw you die a-aswell..." I coughed out another tear again as I said this, and I could tell that Gaster knew what I actually dreamt about. "Hushhhh. It's okay bro, I'm here now..." I hugged him even tighter than before, although he didn't respond to that, and Dad decided to join the hug saying. "Group hug!" I smiled slightly and let him into the hug, we stayed like that for a while, and it was nice. My emotions went back to "normal", and I was all happy-lil-blueberry-muffin again. I smiled remembering that nickname that Papy had given me, it was sweet.

(Time Skip)

I was washing the dishes after we had some tacos, and as soon as I'd finished I came out of the kitchen and went over to a half asleep Papyrus with a hood pulled over his head. I smirked devilishly, I was still wearing my kiss-the-cook apron, but I didn't care, because I had a magnificent plan. 'For I am the Magnificent Sans!! MWEH HEH HEH HEHHH!' I thought, and then I teleported onto Papyrus's stomach, surprising the crap out of him. "Agh! Holy shi-Ughh Sans!!" He growled slightly, lifting his hoodie back to see me. I raised a bone-brow slightly when he cut himself off before swearing fully. "You should be awakkke!" I wined slightly. "Ugh why Sans?" He said not looking amused, "Because Dad's gone out to flirt with Muffet and I'mm borrreddd!" I didn't stop wining, and Papyrus eyed my kiss-the-cook apron and pushed me off of him. "No. And take that silly 'kiss the cook' apron off, why are you still wearing that thing?"

I gave a displeased look answering. "Finee, and I forgot to take it off thats why." "Hmmm I have the feeling that your lyingg~ Does the tickle monster have to tickle you to death~?" He replied, his voice a little bit flirty, but I knew he didn't mean it, it was just his way of teasing me. "Pappyy noo!!" I took the apron off and flung it across the room to try save myself from being tickled without mercy. "Heh. It's too late now Sans~" He said pushing me onto my back and looming over me, then started to tickle me, mercilessly. I couldn't help but burst out into laughter as he tickled me, we hadn't had one of these tickle sessions for sooo long! "P-Papsss!! St-stop hahahahaha!!" I sounded so childish, and I was so vulnerable towards him, since he knew most of my weak spots. I didn't sound like a Serial Killer at all when I was like this, and that was a good thing.

(Papyrus's P.O.V)

It was so sweet seeing my 'lil bro so vulnerable when we did this, and whilst I was tickling him to death he was laughing his head off. I remember what we used to call this when he was about eight years old, a 'tickle sesh.' "Heh, you enjoying this bro?" I asked and he replied breathlessly, "P-Papyy st-stopppp! Pleeeasseee! G-Give me m-mercy!!" He was still wining, I found it sooo adorable.

(Gaster's P.O.V)

I came back home from my date with Muffet, and saw Papyrus tickling Sans to death, I smiled and crept up on them, hearing Sans's cries for mercy. I decided to do Sans a favour and pushed Papyrus ontop of him. "Mph!" They both cried in unision, Sans's blue pupils turned into big, glowing, hearts as they kissed. My eyes widened as I saw Sans melt into the kiss, and Papyrus, struggling pulled himself up off of Sans stammering. "I-I'm sorry Sans.. I-I guess I uh slipped.. Eheheheh..." Papyrus sounded both embarressed, and guilty. Left them to deal with the mess that I created, knowing that they'd probably find out later and try to dust me.