Chapter 1

There was once a little girl living in America. She was a rare specimen.
She was a genetic mutation of something believed only in mythology and religion yet she was trapped on earth and was a dog to the military.

She was an angels child.
The military discovered her immediately when she was born with wings.
They raised her as an assassin. Someone who could swoop in from above.
She stayed with a certain man who trained her, she called Karasudad.

On her 10th birthday she went on a mission without her father figure and everyone in the military regretted it.

The young girl got caught, they were waiting and she was sold into a slave trade where she circled until 14 when she was finally brought by a Japanese rich family called Asano.

During her 4 years as a slave she was beaten, raped, and abused.
Eventually the trauma scarred her and she only remembered the face she saw at a lab which tested on her for her angelic abilities at early 14 and the face of the man she knew as Karasudad. But she didn't remember either of them by name or when. She just remembered their faces.

What she did remember was her life in the slave circle and her new life starting with the Asanos.

"Father. Sakura has locked herself in her room again!"
"Why?"
"She doesn't want to study."

What they didn't know was she was forcing her wings inside herself because she wanted to go to a school. She had never left as everyone is the Asano household sought to hide her from the world.
Her existence was meant to be hidden.

Screams filled the mansion as the 2 Asano men ran to Sakura room knocking down the door seeing her back drenched in blood as her wings folded themselves inside her body.

No one knee she could do that.
After that everyday 3x a day she would fold her wings in and out until it no longer hurt her and she could do it with little to no thought.

Eventually on her 15 birthday she asked her new father. Her owner.

"Mr Asano..."
"Hm? You can call me father."
"I... I was wondering... Can i go... To school? My wings can stay hidden... Please."
"You will be in the End class. 3-E. And your past skills which you still use nowadays without realising will come in handy there."

Little did the girl know she was going to find a lot of new memories in this place.
Starting with her past on the first day.

" You can start on Monday. And don't bother wearing a uniform. Wear what you want. Only then End class will see you. "

And as the weekend started fading, Monday was almost upon her.